March 29, 2024, 03:05:09 AM

collapse

Author Topic: Big Thanks To S. Prime And JayJ  (Read 2330 times)

Offline Babyfacemagee

• Administrator
  • Popularity: 42
    • View Profile
Big Thanks To S. Prime And JayJ
« on: September 20, 2012, 02:29:19 PM »
I wanted to give a big thanks to S. Prime and JayJ for helping administer the forum over the past week while I traveled cross country.  I'm now firmly planted on the left coast and back at the helm.  :)

Use this link to get $10 in FREE BITCOIN at Coinbase, the world's most popular and trusted cryptocurrency account.

JayJ

Re: Big Thanks To S. Prime And JayJ
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2012, 03:49:48 PM »
Welcome home BFM, the pleasure was ours! ;)

Offline S.Prime

• PM if You have a Forum Issue
  • Global Moderator
  • Popularity: 80
  • Galaxy S3-TPT-HTC Flyer-Nexus 7 & 10-Rooted 100%
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2012, 05:39:10 PM »
I am happy to hear that the transplant to the West coast was safe and successful, but beyond that I am personally glad to have you back at the helm and my thanks to everyone for enduring my attempts at front page topics.
IT Service Professional - I just want a device to be productive.

Offline radiocycle

• Popularity: 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2012, 05:53:45 PM »
Yes, nice work guys.  But I'd like to know if BFM took his N7 with him on his trip and if it worked to his satisfaction...

r
Time flies like arrows... Fruit flies like bananas!

Offline bjs229

• Global Moderator
  • Popularity: 47
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2012, 07:25:22 PM »
My sentiments exactly. Great forum. Great people. Thanks a million!

Offline Babyfacemagee

• Administrator
  • Popularity: 42
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2012, 10:05:48 PM »
Hey radiocycle...you'll be happy to know that I used my Nexus 7 virtually every day while on the road and it came in very handy.  In the hotels I stayed at I would view this forum and other sites.  I also used HBOGO to watch the season premiere of Boardwalk Empire and some other shows.   I even used the GPS in Pittsburgh when a friend and I were trying to find a mexican restaurant we had heard about in a different part of town.    Probably most useful was the fact that I used it at multiple truck stops all across the country to look up touristy sites I might want to see and even made a couple of priceline hotel reservations on it.  I found it much easier to just carry it in to a wifi spot and start using it right away instead of fussing with my laptop and looking for an outlet etc.   
Use this link to get $10 in FREE BITCOIN at Coinbase, the world's most popular and trusted cryptocurrency account.

Offline radiocycle

• Popularity: 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2012, 08:54:55 AM »
Hey radiocycle...you'll be happy to know that I used my Nexus 7 virtually every day while on the road and it came in very handy.  In the hotels I stayed at I would view this forum and other sites.  I also used HBOGO to watch the season premiere of Boardwalk Empire and some other shows.   I even used the GPS in Pittsburgh when a friend and I were trying to find a mexican restaurant we had heard about in a different part of town.    Probably most useful was the fact that I used it at multiple truck stops all across the country to look up touristy sites I might want to see and even made a couple of priceline hotel reservations on it.  I found it much easier to just carry it in to a wifi spot and start using it right away instead of fussing with my laptop and looking for an outlet etc.

Ah, very good.  Sounds like a handy traveling companion! 

r
Time flies like arrows... Fruit flies like bananas!

Offline Tiny

• Popularity: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2012, 03:36:42 PM »
They must have done a great job.  I feel so silly that I didn't even notice the boss wasn't around.
I used to be crazy until I found out that insane pays more.

Where am I?  What am I doing in this handbasket?

* Top Boards

* 'Like' And 'Follow' Us!

* Top Posters

bjs229 bjs229
2682 Posts
S.Prime S.Prime
2017 Posts
Babyfacemagee Babyfacemagee
1263 Posts
matt matt
936 Posts
birdastrompgman birdastrompgman