Nexus 7 General Forums > The Lounge: Off Topic Forum

Ipad Mini?

(1/2) > >>

Hawkmoon:
Just wondering about the rumoured 7" Ipad and the prices that are being mention of around £200. Now I think  they are just rumours (well there is nothing from Apple but is there ever) and people are just quoting what they think Apple would sell it for, because that is what the Nexsu 7 and Kindle Fire will be. So if they are going to sell it for about £200, would it be a cut down Ipad (cool and funky) or a bigger Ipod (a bit sad).

Oh and what ever it is I will have my Nexsu 7.

Drew:
The biggest critic of the 7" tab was Steve Jobs.

samalex:
Yeah I'm not sure about this.  If Apple even releases a 7" tablet I'm betting it'll be closer to $300 but have more bells and whistles then the Fire or N7, like two cameras and more storage plus possibly 3G/4G connectivity.

Personally I'm not a fan of iOS, so I'll stick with Android and the N7 even though it has a few shortfalls.

trainerKEN:

--- Quote from: samalex on July 11, 2012, 07:12:00 AM ---Yeah I'm not sure about this.  If Apple even releases a 7" tablet I'm betting it'll be closer to $300 but have more bells and whistles then the Fire or N7, like two cameras and more storage plus possibly 3G/4G connectivity.

Personally I'm not a fan of iOS, so I'll stick with Android and the N7 even though it has a few shortfalls.

--- End quote ---

+1

Puce Moose:
I like my iPod Touch, but I don't have much of a desire to have a larger iOS device. The greater freedom of rooting/custom loads on the android platform drew me to the N7, and it seems to be the best of the bunch at the price point.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version