Nexus 7 International Forums > UK Dedicated Nexus 7 Forum (Great Britain, Northern Ireland and Region)

Amazon (UK) FREE app of the day.

(1/3) > >>

CBers:
Thought I'd start a thread about the FREE app of the day at the Amazon (UK) store.

Today's is SMART OFFICE 2.

Review here:

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/technologylive/post/2012/06/smart-office-2-a-versatile-software-suite/1#.T-SBdZHtrOM

JayJ:
Great idea CBers, and I regularly forgot to check and this might jog my memory... lol

CBers:

--- Quote from: JayJ on October 02, 2012, 02:08:06 PM ---Great idea CBers, and I regularly forgot to check and this might jog my memory... lol

--- End quote ---

I have a reminder on my phone for 6pm each day  :D

JayJ:
Good thinking Batman... ;)

martyh:

--- Quote from: CBers on October 02, 2012, 01:52:16 PM ---Thought I'd start a thread about the FREE app of the day at the Amazon (UK) store.

Today's is SMART OFFICE 2.

--- End quote ---

So, is the UK App Store restricted to UK residents only? I have the Amazon App Store app installed on my N7, but when I access the UK App Store it tells me I need to install the app. This leads me to believe that there are two different apps, one for each store -- US and UK. I don't have a problem installing the app again, but is it going to give me any grief on the N7? 

Anyone in the US downloading apps from the UK Amazon store?

Cheers,
- martyh

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version