March 28, 2024, 12:46:27 PM

collapse

Author Topic: Hi I'm Chip from NY  (Read 940 times)

Offline chiporlee

• Popularity: 0
    • View Profile
Hi I'm Chip from NY
« on: October 07, 2012, 10:08:45 AM »
Nexus 7 my first tablet and 5th Android device (after TMO Mytouch, VZ Droid Incredible, Samsung Galaxy Note (int'l) and VZ Samsung Gal Nexus).  Was never interested in a tablet, preferring phone and laptop, but found the $200 price and early reviews too compelling.  Have really enjoyed the growth of android and find the sort of blind allegiance of the monied herd to Apple products really saddening.  Yes Apple WAS leading, especially in design and marketing and extracting the most $$ from the customer.  But see now the gorgeous Android 4.1 and its really hard to see how apple will maintain leadership. 

Anyway, my wife, is NOT a tech addict, and is really quite fussy about NEW gadgets (using her Palm pilot still) and SHE LOVES HER HER NEXUS 7!!!

Best use for Nexus 7:  READING EVERYTHING!!!! I use Aldiko for epub and Cool Reader for .mobil files and buy books from Play store.

Offline S.Prime

• PM if You have a Forum Issue
  • Global Moderator
  • Popularity: 80
  • Galaxy S3-TPT-HTC Flyer-Nexus 7 & 10-Rooted 100%
    • View Profile
Re: Hi I'm Chip from NY
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2012, 10:18:24 AM »
Welcome to the forum Chip. Do you have his and her Nexus 7's?
IT Service Professional - I just want a device to be productive.

JayJ

Re: Hi I'm Chip from NY
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2012, 05:27:54 PM »
Welcome to the Nexus 7 Found Chip.

Couldn't agree more about your about your reasoning for getting the Nexus 7, I had thought about getting a tablet previously but prices just made me decide it wasn't financially viable until I first read about the N7 and I knew I'd be getting one.

* Top Boards

* 'Like' And 'Follow' Us!

* Top Posters

bjs229 bjs229
2682 Posts
S.Prime S.Prime
2017 Posts
Babyfacemagee Babyfacemagee
1263 Posts
matt matt
936 Posts
birdastrompgman birdastrompgman