March 28, 2024, 09:21:55 AM

collapse

Author Topic: Nexus 7 Wins T3 'Gadget Of The Year' Award!  (Read 3535 times)

Offline Babyfacemagee

• Administrator
  • Popularity: 42
    • View Profile
Nexus 7 Wins T3 'Gadget Of The Year' Award!
« on: October 08, 2012, 04:09:15 PM »

Each year British technology magazine and site T3 holds its annual 'T3 Gadget Awards' where it let's various new gadgets from all comers against each other in various categories compete for the top prize in each.  It seems this was Asus's year as the company nabbed a total of 5 different awards including 'Gadget Of The Year' for its Nexus 7 tablet.  Beating out competitors such as the company's rival 'Transformer Prime' as well as a host of other gadgets including Apple's iPhone 4S, Sony's NEX-7 mirrorless camera, Samsung's Galaxy S III and even the new iPad 3. 

Citing its top of the line components and 'latest and greatest' and always up to date Android OS as well as low price the magazine credits Google's tablet with creating a compelling product that has the potential to outsell all previous iPad competitors and even to give the Apple stalwart a run for its money.  Of course we couldn't agree more and chock this down as yet one more reason to give your loved ones a Nexus 7 for the holidays.

T3 Awards

Use this link to get $10 in FREE BITCOIN at Coinbase, the world's most popular and trusted cryptocurrency account.

Offline CBers

• Popularity: 9
    • View Profile
Re: Nexus 7 Wins T3 'Gadget Of The Year' Award!
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2012, 02:28:52 AM »
Good result for the Nexus 7, but how the hell ASUS won the DESIGN AWARD for the Transformer Prime, I'll never know.

The Prime is one of the worst rated tablets known to man.

I'm seriously going to avoid ASUS products in the future due to the experience I had with my PRIME, RMA and appalling ASUS customer service.

* Top Boards

* 'Like' And 'Follow' Us!

* Top Posters

bjs229 bjs229
2682 Posts
S.Prime S.Prime
2017 Posts
Babyfacemagee Babyfacemagee
1263 Posts
matt matt
936 Posts
birdastrompgman birdastrompgman