2012 Nexus 7 Discussion Forums (1st Generation) > Nexus 7 Audio/Video

Can the N7 play mkv's and avi's?

<< < (3/4) > >>

MrFound:

--- Quote from: ivan on January 11, 2013, 03:57:58 PM ---I use MX Player and it's great, can play anything I've thrown at it (I don't have cable, satellite, or netflix... so I throw a lot of video files at it...)

Just grab some custom codecs for DTS:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=34649108#post34649108

--- End quote ---

tnk u man :D

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

bjs229:
Just out of curiosity , what don't you like about BSPlayer?

ramordep:
I am using bsplayer and mxpro. Bsplayer is much smoother when you play high res vids while mxplayer displays them much clearer imo.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

MrFound:

--- Quote from: bjs229 on January 11, 2013, 07:49:22 PM ---Just out of curiosity , what don't you like about BSPlayer?

--- End quote ---

i like mxplayer a lil better, i don't really like bsplayer menĂ¹,  and the command area.

christing:

--- Quote from: normanhart on October 09, 2012, 06:25:14 PM ---Can the  N7 play MKV files and avi files?

--- End quote ---

Accoring to my 3+ month's using experience on my N7, the MKV files cannot be supported natively, and .avi files mainly denpend on the codecs contained, like the divx is not the compatible codec for N7. At the begining, I tried the MX player, but sometimes, the MKV files still can't be played well, like no audio just pictures. I googled the solution and find a relevent post shows us the solution to play mkv, avi, flv, and some other files on Nexus 7 without any issues. I've tried and made it.
Source from Put 1080p MKV/FLV to Nexus 7 keeping HD quality

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version