Nexus 7 General Forums > Nexus 7 Polls

Where Did You (or plan to) Order Your Nexus 7?

(1/5) > >>

Babyfacemagee:
Where Did You (or plan to) Order Your Nexus 7?  Google Play?  GameStop?  Perhaps you plan on going through Staples?  Waiting for more retail or online outlets to get the Nexus 7?  Let us know where you're getting yours!

pduffer:
Ordered mine through Google Play.

Drew:
Ordered mine the first day available on Google Play (fingers crossed).  Noticed Nexus 7 popping up everywhere on internet (Fry's, Future Shop, etc) priced from $249 (16g)  all the way to $499!  All with varied delivery dates, most later.

radiocycle:

--- Quote from: Drew on July 09, 2012, 06:58:38 PM ---Ordered mine the first day available on Google Play (fingers crossed).  Noticed Nexus 7 popping up everywhere on internet (Fry's, Future Shop, etc) priced from $249 (16g)  all the way to $499!  All with varied delivery dates, most later.

--- End quote ---

+1

Babyfacemagee:

--- Quote from: Drew on July 09, 2012, 06:58:38 PM ---Ordered mine the first day available on Google Play (fingers crossed).  Noticed Nexus 7 popping up everywhere on internet (Fry's, Future Shop, etc) priced from $249 (16g)  all the way to $499!  All with varied delivery dates, most later.

--- End quote ---

Who's selling it for $499?  That's nuts!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version