March 28, 2024, 05:32:48 AM

collapse

Author Topic: New to forum & need step by step help with flash!!  (Read 1441 times)

Offline nashcs13

• Popularity: 0
    • View Profile
New to forum & need step by step help with flash!!
« on: October 22, 2012, 01:12:23 AM »
Hey everyone,

I have never actually posted anything on a forum before-just always used the information out there to figure things out. I am pretty good with technology and reading to figure things out but the google nexus 7 not having flash is blowing my mind. I know there are posts about the apk files to download, etc but they make NO sense to me. Can someone please dumb it down as much as possible as to what I am supposed to do/download?? I guess I download this apk file to my pc then transfer to tablet...I honestly am utterly confused and currently in nursing school so I need to have flash player for my internet resources. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
« Last Edit: October 22, 2012, 01:17:24 AM by nashcs13 »

Offline bjs229

• Global Moderator
  • Popularity: 47
    • View Profile
Re: New to the forum and need step by step help
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2012, 01:18:20 AM »
Welcome to the forums!
I use the Puffin Browser from the Google play store. It has the Flash Player built in.

Offline Babyfacemagee

• Administrator
  • Popularity: 42
    • View Profile
Re: New to forum & need step by step help with flash!!
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2012, 02:17:52 AM »
 Nashcs13, first off welcome.  We're happy you could join us at the Nexus 7 forum.  However, to start you off on the right foot...please read our forum rules that were sent to your inbox upon joining as well as in the main forum.  Please always do a search before posting questions.  If you had done so you would have discovered we have a whole step by step flash install guide in our root board.  Also this board is only for introducing yourself.  Your questions should be posted in the appropriate board...but only after searching first to make sure you're not creating a duplicate thread.  But as I already mentioned flash installation questions have already been answered ad nauseum in the root board. If after reading through that section you still have further questions then you may post in appropriate section.  Thank you for your understanding and compliance.
Admin
« Last Edit: October 22, 2012, 02:24:37 AM by Babyfacemagee »
Use this link to get $10 in FREE BITCOIN at Coinbase, the world's most popular and trusted cryptocurrency account.

Offline S.Prime

• PM if You have a Forum Issue
  • Global Moderator
  • Popularity: 80
  • Galaxy S3-TPT-HTC Flyer-Nexus 7 & 10-Rooted 100%
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2012, 03:06:27 AM »
Welcome to the forum nashcs13. Just to give you a start this is the guide BFM was referring to:

http://www.Nexus7Forum.com/index.php?topic=458.msg2600.msg#2600
JayJ’s Easy Flash Install for the Non-Rooted or Rooted Nexus 7
« Last Edit: October 22, 2012, 03:11:12 AM by S.Prime »
IT Service Professional - I just want a device to be productive.

Offline arborij

• Android Nerd
  • Global Moderator
  • Popularity: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2012, 11:41:35 AM »
Welcome sir.  JJ's write up is very good for this, in fact, I've seen it in other forums.
Droid OG (Retired), Droid 2 (Retired), Droid 3(Retired), Droid X (Retired), Droid X2 (Retired)
Samsung Galaxy Nexus (Unlocked, Rooted, Overclocked, Undervoltaged), Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 (Stock)
Nexus 7 (Unlocked, Rooted, Undervoltaged)
Please click "Thumbs up" if somebody posts something helpf

Offline nashcs13

• Popularity: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2012, 02:49:08 PM »
Thanks for the help and I apologize for not following the proper forum conduct. Am definitely learning as I go.

Offline Babyfacemagee

• Administrator
  • Popularity: 42
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2012, 04:34:19 PM »
No apology necessary but thanks for understanding!  You'll be an old pro in no time!   :D
Use this link to get $10 in FREE BITCOIN at Coinbase, the world's most popular and trusted cryptocurrency account.

* Top Boards

* 'Like' And 'Follow' Us!

* Top Posters

bjs229 bjs229
2682 Posts
S.Prime S.Prime
2017 Posts
Babyfacemagee Babyfacemagee
1263 Posts
matt matt
936 Posts
birdastrompgman birdastrompgman