March 28, 2024, 04:04:43 PM

collapse

Author Topic: Cookies and Cream 1.3.0  (Read 2131 times)

Offline arborij

• Android Nerd
  • Global Moderator
  • Popularity: 4
    • View Profile
Cookies and Cream 1.3.0
« on: October 25, 2012, 11:51:50 AM »
This ROM is based on the AOSP platform and has been my go to ROM for the Nexus 7 thus far.  There has been minimal issues with this ROM, or more specifically, this iteration of the ROM.  Every issue I have had, mostly with Trebuchet, has been addressed and/or rectified OTA, and the Dev has been very curteous and helpful. 

As far as extras, the ROM comes with a multitude of Apps, including Root, Busybox, Trickster MOD, Apex Launcher, and a few more that I am sure I missed.  The apps have been useful, with the exception of Trickster MOD, which has hung up a couple of times.

The kernal that was included with the ROM is the Bricked (not fond of the name).  The name is the only thing about the kernel that I am not fond of.  It has operated quickly and problem free since day 1.

Overall, this ROM has been good, stable, customizable, and clean from the start, and as far as ROMs go, Iwould definitely reccomend it, especially for a newbie flasher, as this one installs very easily.

Cookies & Cream 1.3.0 -
http://www.mediafire.com/?7lg3fi0clu2r4s6

Google Apps:
http://goo.im/gapps

Droid OG (Retired), Droid 2 (Retired), Droid 3(Retired), Droid X (Retired), Droid X2 (Retired)
Samsung Galaxy Nexus (Unlocked, Rooted, Overclocked, Undervoltaged), Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 (Stock)
Nexus 7 (Unlocked, Rooted, Undervoltaged)
Please click "Thumbs up" if somebody posts something helpf

Offline Ripley22

• Popularity: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Cookies and Cream 1.3.0
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2015, 06:46:12 AM »
Thanks for this.  I'm gonna give it a go.

* Top Boards

* 'Like' And 'Follow' Us!

* Top Posters

bjs229 bjs229
2682 Posts
S.Prime S.Prime
2017 Posts
Babyfacemagee Babyfacemagee
1263 Posts
matt matt
936 Posts
birdastrompgman birdastrompgman