Nexus 7 Google Play Store And Other Content Forums > Nexus 7 Apps

Just Found 'TV Portal'

<< < (7/8) > >>

bjs229:
Cool Loocid. Did yours update automatically? I had problems so they sent me a code. As far as I know they are going to release on Amazon and a couple other stores. The locations  are listed on their Facebook page. Google isn't allowing them to post it at the moment.
I would have never known about a new version but I wiped my device and couldn't find my apk that I had saved. Then I noticed it missing from the store again. The developers are cool. I talked to Mike a couple times. They are two kids that go to Auburn. The app is a side project. They do a really good job with servicing. I like that.
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

loociddreemr:
No, just installed the apk you gave, right over the top of the existing one.

I agree with the service. I have dealt with Mike too. Very helpful...

Sent From my Razr Maxx(W.K.Y.A.98.72.16.XT912.v3.4-R3Ds) via Tapatalk 2

MrFound:

--- Quote from: bjs229 on March 12, 2013, 02:47:52 PM ---The update is in my drop box link above. Not sure if it was released officially yet.

--- End quote ---

yup,  i was talking about the official :)  i used yours :)

JayJ:
No longer available from Google Play, guess it's been removed again in Google's recent app culling... I've just installed from Amazon app store.

Sent from my Paranoid Nexus 4

bjs229:
Looks like the guys at tvportal are working at making Chromecast compatible with the app. That would be  incredible!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version