April 18, 2024, 05:55:12 AM

collapse

Author Topic: Angry Birds 'Star Wars' Sneak Peak  (Read 2076 times)

Offline Babyfacemagee

• Administrator
  • Popularity: 42
    • View Profile
Angry Birds 'Star Wars' Sneak Peak
« on: November 06, 2012, 01:55:13 PM »

Ah yes...it's election day here in the U.S.  Once again millions of Americans head to the voting booth to decide who will lead the nation for another four years.  Well, I can't help but admit I'm glad the election is finally here and we don't have to hear 24/7 Romney/Obama, Obama/Romney every time we turn on the tube or the PC.  To celebrate I figured I'd post a little escape in the form of the just released 'Angry Birds Star Wars' trailer up top.  What does this have to do with the election?  Absolutely nothing!  But it does bring up some fond childhood memories and brings up the question of whether George Lucas selling Lucasfilm to Disney is a good or bad thing.  Angry Birds Star Wars does actually look like it's going to be a pretty cool game.  I'm actually most curious about whether they'll put in some John Williams inspired background music to go along with the light saber swinging birds and pig tie fighters. 

« Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 04:10:07 PM by Babyfacemagee »

Use this link to get $10 in FREE BITCOIN at Coinbase, the world's most popular and trusted cryptocurrency account.

Offline CBers

• Popularity: 9
    • View Profile
Re: Angry Birds 'Star Wars' Sneak Peak
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2012, 02:49:35 PM »
Smart 8)

JayJ

Re: Angry Birds 'Star Wars' Sneak Peak
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2012, 03:54:05 PM »
Is this Lucas films last big thing before Disney take over the reigns of the Star Wars franchise??

* Top Boards

* 'Like' And 'Follow' Us!

* Top Posters

bjs229 bjs229
2682 Posts
S.Prime S.Prime
2017 Posts
Babyfacemagee Babyfacemagee
1263 Posts
matt matt
936 Posts
birdastrompgman birdastrompgman