March 28, 2024, 03:36:34 AM

collapse

Author Topic: Hi everyone!  (Read 997 times)

g-girl

Hi everyone!
« on: November 10, 2012, 04:53:58 PM »
Hi all! I'm new to the forums and soon to be new to the Nexus 7. It will be my birthday present this year... it's killing me to wait! I'm trying to be a good example to my children and have patience. ugh. lol!

Question, if you order the device through Google Play, do you have the option to add an extended warranty? I want to get one and would rather order from GP but will go to Wal-Mart if I have to.

Thanks in advance!  :D

Offline S.Prime

• PM if You have a Forum Issue
  • Global Moderator
  • Popularity: 80
  • Galaxy S3-TPT-HTC Flyer-Nexus 7 & 10-Rooted 100%
    • View Profile
Re: Hi everyone!
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2012, 06:14:23 PM »
Welcome to the forum g-girl and patience is something we tell our kids, but find hard to practice. BTW, how long is it until your birthday? Also, if I remember correctly, I was offered and extended warranty through Square Deal, but it had to be purchased within 30 days of the original purchase. If you purchase direct from Google, they handle the 1st year warranty, but if you purchase from some other source Asus handles the warranty.
IT Service Professional - I just want a device to be productive.

Offline bjs229

• Global Moderator
  • Popularity: 47
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2012, 07:11:15 PM »
Welcome to the forums!

JayJ

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2012, 07:14:15 PM »
Welcome to the Forums g-girl, another here who teaches patience to his children (2 girlies) but has none himself...lol

Google doesn't offer an extended warranty, at least they don't here in the UK. I have a 16GB N7 which I bought from Google Play but I've just ordered a 32GB from a UK online retailer and I will most definitely be extending my warranty in this one.
Anyway, enjoy the forums and dresser you around.

g-girl

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2012, 07:59:33 PM »
Thanks for the welcome. Ahh patience... I have none when it comes to technology it seems. I would have given myself an early gift but my youngest child's birthday is literally the day before mine so  if he's got to wait, then I've got to wait. I don't have to wait to long though, November 28th.

Thanks for the warranty info. I'll just get it from Wal-Mart because I want to have that extended warranty.

* Top Boards

* 'Like' And 'Follow' Us!

* Top Posters

bjs229 bjs229
2682 Posts
S.Prime S.Prime
2017 Posts
Babyfacemagee Babyfacemagee
1263 Posts
matt matt
936 Posts
birdastrompgman birdastrompgman