March 28, 2024, 01:24:57 PM

collapse

Author Topic: Nexus 7 Game Spotlight: 'Need For Speed - Most Wanted'  (Read 4011 times)

Offline Babyfacemagee

• Administrator
  • Popularity: 42
    • View Profile
Nexus 7 Game Spotlight: 'Need For Speed - Most Wanted'
« on: November 10, 2012, 06:50:27 PM »

Looking for a pulse quickening, graphically intense, racing game that will push your Nexus 7...and yourself to the limits of fun this weekend?  Well then I suggest you download 'Need For Speed:  Most Wanted' from the Google Play Store and prepare to be blown away.   This latest in the most popular racing game series from developer Electronic Arts is quite possibly the most graphically impressive mobile racing game yet.  With awesome environments, spectacular particle and lighting effects and near photographic accuracy in the depictions of 35 different exotic cars, not to mention bone throttling sound effects and a rockin soundtrack, 'Need for Speed:  Most Wanted' is just what you need to blow off some steam this weekend and put your N7 to the test.   Here's the gameplay trailer to whet your appetite of what's in store.

GO FROM ZERO TO MOST WANTED…
• Drive and customize over 35 of the world’s most exciting cars
• Race the way you want! By popular demand, you can now touch or tilt to steer
• Use Mods to enhance your car and get ahead of the pack in style
• Experience the action with mind-blowing graphics and intense full-car damage
• Earn Speed Points to unlock new cars

In 'NFS: Most Wanted' you're pursued by a relentless police force of high performance cruisers.  Fortunately for you, you've got over 35 exotic super cars to choose from as you compete against other street racers to take the title as ultimate racer.  From the SRT Viper GTS, Porsche 911 Carrera S, Hummer H1 Alpha to Ferraris and Lambos, you'll be amazed as you race in 'no brakes allowed' contests throughout a number of your favorite cities.  The driving physics include completely realist, full car damage for the first time on a mobile platform.  You can choose to steer by either touch or tilt and there's a variety of mods available to customize your car.  You can also connect to 'Origin' to check in and challenge who the 'Most Wanted' racers are among different platforms and among your friends.   'Need For Speed:  Most Wanted' really shows off the graphics potential of your Nexus 7 tablet and although there are the occasional but minor graphical hiccups (that we hope will get ironed out by EA) it's definitely worth the $6.99 download price if you're looking for a 'state of the art' experience on your Tegra 3 tablet.  Hit the link below to download it now in the Google Play Store.

« Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 04:08:42 PM by Babyfacemagee »

Use this link to get $10 in FREE BITCOIN at Coinbase, the world's most popular and trusted cryptocurrency account.

Offline bjs229

• Global Moderator
  • Popularity: 47
    • View Profile
Re: Nexus 7 Game Spotlight: 'Need For Speed - Most Wanted'
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2012, 07:16:22 PM »
That looks amazing. Now if I could just find the patience to figure out how to put games on the stick, hook up a controller and run my blue tooth sound all at once. Oh and can't forget Google voice/groove ip for the phone. I feel like such a noob again.

JayJ

Re: Re: Nexus 7 Game Spotlight: 'Need For Speed - Most Wanted'
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2012, 07:51:20 PM »
Now if I could just find the patience to figure out how to put games on the stick...

I thought you had a 32GB Nexus 7?? lol

I've ordered mine... ;)

Offline fxsarge

• Popularity: 15
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2012, 11:31:58 PM »
Just to chime in the game is pretty is pretty great. Its pretty effing hard though if you don't make an in app purchase for game currency to buy a car that will at least compete.

Offline bjs229

• Global Moderator
  • Popularity: 47
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2012, 12:02:56 AM »
I did buy a 32,I just have so much damn karaoke and music!

Offline loociddreemr

• Global Moderator
  • Popularity: 25
  • OG Droid-Razr MAXX-Nexus 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2012, 12:22:17 AM »
Anyone know if it supports bluetooth controllers? I can't stand playing driving games on a touch screen. Sometimes you just need an old school analog stick.

Offline Gunner6101

• Popularity: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2012, 02:54:17 AM »
I love this game my only issues as others on the market have stated are the fact there's no way to calibrate the gyroscope on this device and the slight frame rate drops I emailed the developers and they said they will be working on an update other than that compared to hot pursuit which I also have this game is a lot of fun

Offline Gunner6101

• Popularity: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Nexus 7 Game Spotlight: 'Need For Speed - Most Wanted'
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2012, 02:57:44 AM »
Anyone know if it supports bluetooth controllers? I can't stand playing driving games on a touch screen. Sometimes you just need an old school analog stick.

I've been wanting this for games like dead space modern combat and such but it seems nobody is really on the same page as far as developing a game and the controls I would really like to play nova 3 but the touch screen controls are just to foreign to a veteran Xbox player like myself

* Top Boards

* 'Like' And 'Follow' Us!

* Top Posters

bjs229 bjs229
2682 Posts
S.Prime S.Prime
2017 Posts
Babyfacemagee Babyfacemagee
1263 Posts
matt matt
936 Posts
birdastrompgman birdastrompgman