March 28, 2024, 06:12:44 PM

collapse

Author Topic: Love my Nexus 7 and this forum!  (Read 1193 times)

Offline Cemeterri

• Popularity: 0
    • View Profile
Love my Nexus 7 and this forum!
« on: November 10, 2012, 05:49:14 PM »
Hello  ;D

When my husband bought me my Nexus 7 tablet...I thought is was a nice gesture (common for him, as he is spectacular), but I thought to myself, "I'm never gonna actually USE this...I mean, I've got my phone...what will I DO with this?"

Oh my...I was so wrong. I now wish to have it surgically implanted on me somewhere so I am never without it! Taking notes at meetings, reading books on the Metro, listening to music on my stationary bike, and the games...oh the games...if I wasn't such a hedonist I think I might even be a tad bit ashamed at how many hours I have logged playing Angry Birds, Where's My Water, Zombirds, Bubble Shooter...the list goes on and on and on...  :D  I LOVE my tablet...and in a fit of anthropomorphism, even named it! OK..."Tabby" isn't the most witty name...but it seemed appropriate. :D

I did have a wee bit of a problem with my Gmail sync recently however, and after two weeks of living without Gmail via Tabby, I finally thought that there might actually be a Nexus 7 forum where maybe someone could help me. And that thought led me here. And not only did I find the remedy here, but I was answered SO FAST!!! And thankfully, the problem was easily fixed...once I knew what to do.

So, all in all, I'm having a rather happy-love-fest feeling in this moment. :D  Thanks so much for the help and for being here!!!

Much wonderfulness to anyone that has bothered to read all my babbling. ;D

~ T

Offline Babyfacemagee

• Administrator
  • Popularity: 42
    • View Profile
Re: Love my Nexus 7 and this forum!
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2012, 05:52:37 PM »
Thanks so much Cemeterri!  We're glad you could join us.   Even though the Nexus 7 Forum has gotten off to a great start, we're really just beginning.  The Nexus 7 has only been out 4 months.  Hopefully we'll continue to grow for versions 2, 3 and more.  Again welcome and look forward to reading your posts and helping you!

BFM (Rob)
Use this link to get $10 in FREE BITCOIN at Coinbase, the world's most popular and trusted cryptocurrency account.

Offline S.Prime

• PM if You have a Forum Issue
  • Global Moderator
  • Popularity: 80
  • Galaxy S3-TPT-HTC Flyer-Nexus 7 & 10-Rooted 100%
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2012, 06:57:33 PM »
Welcome to the forum Cemeterri. I enjoyed your self described babbling and look forward to your contributions to the forum.
IT Service Professional - I just want a device to be productive.

Offline bjs229

• Global Moderator
  • Popularity: 47
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2012, 07:07:49 PM »
Welcome! Glad you like your Nexus and the forums!

JayJ

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2012, 07:08:12 PM »
Welcome Cemeterri.

I also enjoyed reading your post, brought a smile to my face, glad to have you a part of the community.

g-girl

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2012, 08:02:58 PM »
I am so looking forward to loving mine like you love yours. Now to get it! lol! Mine will be from my husband too... of course I'll buy it and he'll wrap it but whatever.  ;)

* Top Boards

* 'Like' And 'Follow' Us!

* Top Posters

bjs229 bjs229
2682 Posts
S.Prime S.Prime
2017 Posts
Babyfacemagee Babyfacemagee
1263 Posts
matt matt
936 Posts
birdastrompgman birdastrompgman