March 29, 2024, 08:19:05 AM

collapse

Author Topic: Downloading games etc that can be used off line  (Read 1025 times)

Offline paulharc

• Popularity: 0
    • View Profile
Downloading games etc that can be used off line
« on: November 13, 2012, 01:45:17 PM »
Hi ,
 I would like to know if there any games that you can download that will still be playable when wifi is unavailable , also possible crossword sites that we could use when on a plane . I have downloaded some books and movies that I can access offline but not sure about games etc. - Thanks in advance.

JayJ

Re: Downloading games etc that can be used off line
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2012, 02:56:07 PM »
There are lots of games that work offline, Gameloft games so long as they don't use Gameloft Live can be played offline. Gameloft games do have extra data that needs downloading after the application is installed but some of the newer games like TDKR, the extra files are installed along with the apk now I believe.
Also with the amount of games available on Android it's difficult to list games when we don't know what you like??

Offline paulharc

• Popularity: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Downloading games etc that can be used off line
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2012, 08:36:00 AM »
Not a massive game player to be honest just trying to vary what I can do whilst travelling ie books , videos , games etc. I downloaded bubble from the play store and was playing along with the grandson only to run out of gems and then need to pay to buy some to allow us to continue the game which was disappointing . I tend to use the tablet more as an e reader but will use it now and again  :oto watch video etc , I am travelling to Munich in a couple of weeks and downloaded Triposo to use offline when we get there , will let you know how it fairs .

Thanks

* Top Boards

* 'Like' And 'Follow' Us!

* Top Posters

bjs229 bjs229
2682 Posts
S.Prime S.Prime
2017 Posts
Babyfacemagee Babyfacemagee
1263 Posts
matt matt
936 Posts