April 18, 2024, 12:08:47 PM

collapse

Author Topic: Flash: Get Multiple Nexus 7 $25 Credits By Registering Different Accounts  (Read 3358 times)

Offline Babyfacemagee

• Administrator
  • Popularity: 42
    • View Profile

It seems some readers tipped off  'AndroidPolice' on a neat trick you can do with your Nexus 7 Tablet to get more than just one $25 credit towards Google Play content.   It requires a bit (although not too much) of hassle but if you factory reset your device and log in to a new account during startup you get a new $25 credit.  Each time.

Now keep in mind you'll have to have a credit card attached to each account so theoretically as many different cards that you have you could do this with each.  Now we're not condoning this kind of thing.  We doubt it's Google's intent...although it wouldn't be crazy to think that more than one person could use a tablet and therefore each person could be given their own $25 in free credit to try out apps.   As far as we know there's no $25 per tablet rule that's been stated.  We wouldn't be surprised if Google issues a fix that prevents this sooner than later.

source: AndroidPolice

Use this link to get $10 in FREE BITCOIN at Coinbase, the world's most popular and trusted cryptocurrency account.

Offline Drew

• Popularity: 11
  • Transformer Prime, iphone 4, Nexus 7
    • View Profile
That is hilarious.....12 credit cards equals a free N7!!  If you buy a lot at the play store ;D
"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live." - Oscar Wilde

Offline S.Prime

• PM if You have a Forum Issue
  • Global Moderator
  • Popularity: 80
  • Galaxy S3-TPT-HTC Flyer-Nexus 7 & 10-Rooted 100%
    • View Profile
It appears that Google patched this one and I was hoping to get my shipping back.   >:(
IT Service Professional - I just want a device to be productive.

* Top Boards

* 'Like' And 'Follow' Us!

* Top Posters

bjs229 bjs229
2682 Posts
S.Prime S.Prime
2017 Posts
Babyfacemagee Babyfacemagee
1263 Posts
matt matt
936 Posts
birdastrompgman birdastrompgman