Nexus 7 General Forums > Nexus 7 Polls

Have You Received Your Nexus 7?

<< < (2/3) > >>

dubdub:
Got my 16 GB at Staples in Amherst, NH. They received 15 about 30 mins before I got there and this was the first they sold.

allotesting:
 Should receive it Friday according UPS😄😄😄😄😄😄

Zell:
Got is last Tuesday, 17. 

pduffer:
Having ordered on July 3, latest announcement from Google (that I'm aware of) is that I should have it by tomorrow. So far I haven't received any shipping confirmation.  Will be off work tomorrow and could be enjoying it, but I guess I'll be staying at home just on the off chance UPS actually does show up with it.

coolbreeze:

--- Quote from: pduffer on July 19, 2012, 04:55:19 PM ---Having ordered on July 3, latest announcement from Google (that I'm aware of) is that I should have it by tomorrow. So far I haven't received any shipping confirmation.  Will be off work tomorrow and could be enjoying it, but I guess I'll be staying at home just on the off chance UPS actually does show up with it.

--- End quote ---

I am in the same boat. I have never experienced more BS from a company as I have with GP. I will not bore everyone with all the details, but it has been a joke. It short though I was promised a cancelation twice and then they retracted both time saying it was to late to cancel. The first one was on the 13th, and it is now the 19th and I have no tracking information for the device that is shipping, that I do not want, and was to late to stop from moving out the door. I think they use stone slaps and chisels to communicate with UPS.
Any how I still do not have promised shipping info. Probably has shipped but the stone slap they where sending my tracking information fell and broke I guess. Luckily I am thrilled with my Staples purchased N7. Great job Asus!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version