April 18, 2024, 11:50:07 PM

collapse

Author Topic: Why no Itunes app on play yet?  (Read 8185 times)

Offline Tiny

• Popularity: 11
    • View Profile
Re: Why no Itunes app on play yet?
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2012, 09:50:52 PM »
If i may ask?How come you don't like EA Tiny?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

You may.  It's a personal grudge from 22 years ago.  I've explained it in more detail here.

Don't you want to know why I dislike Apple and Sony?
I used to be crazy until I found out that insane pays more.

Where am I?  What am I doing in this handbasket?

Offline bjs229

• Global Moderator
  • Popularity: 47
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2012, 10:15:01 PM »
I'm a little confused. AOL decided to sell an entity and you are pissed at the people that bought it? I must be missing something. What did EA do wrong? Did they change the game around or something?
Oh. I can't stand Toshiba, Sprint and Sony. All of which screwed me with bad products and horrible customer service. I don't like Apple anymore because it seems a lot of their old philosophy has gone down the drain.

Offline S.Prime

• PM if You have a Forum Issue
  • Global Moderator
  • Popularity: 80
  • Galaxy S3-TPT-HTC Flyer-Nexus 7 & 10-Rooted 100%
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2012, 06:54:10 AM »
We all have our "Black List" ;-)

Mine are Toshiba Laptops, Lenova tablets, and HTC tablets.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

IT Service Professional - I just want a device to be productive.

Offline bjs229

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2012, 10:38:32 AM »
Toshiba laptops! >:(
I have a vile taste in my mouth when I think of the experience with them. Worst company I have ever dealt with. Bar none. In remember their upper echelon management getting back to me when I was driving to Jacksonville for the Super Bowl. My wife thought I was going to drive into a tractor trailer on I95 they had me so pissed.
By the way emoticons have a lot of bugs. Lol
« Last Edit: December 05, 2012, 10:42:27 AM by bjs229 »

Offline fxsarge

• Popularity: 15
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 05, 2012, 11:35:18 AM »
Lol you guys may hate me and I know I'm one of the only ones but I actually love Sony. I know there hit and miss so I only go for their products that I know I'll like. I skipped their tablets because they weren't exactly what they were looking for but I love their laptops, ps3, TVs, bluray, and their home theater stuff.

Their are a bunch of bad Sony products so research is key with them. Some there still love what they do and make sure their products are the best they can be.

Offline bjs229

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 05, 2012, 12:03:38 PM »
Ps3 rocks. Just don't like their sound equipment and customer service.

Offline loociddreemr

• Global Moderator
  • Popularity: 25
  • OG Droid-Razr MAXX-Nexus 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 05, 2012, 02:07:12 PM »
My brother works for Sony. IT security.  He's always getting the latest and greatest, with a discount.  Personally, quit buying Sony when they came out with their proprietary flash memory sticks. That proprietary crap just bugs me. That's why I got a Nexus.

Sent From my Razr Maxx (iKreaM.4.1.2.AOKP) via Tapatalk 2

JayJ

Re: Re: Why no Itunes app on play yet?
« Reply #22 on: December 05, 2012, 02:22:22 PM »
I'd be willing to wager that there will be an iTunes app for the N7 when Apple realizes they are missing out on a profit center.  When that day gets here, I'd make another wager the app won't be on my N7.

+1

Personally I don't have an issue with any particular company, most of them have frustrated me one time or another, even Google....Nexus 4...

Sent from my 32GB Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2©

Offline bjs229

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 05, 2012, 02:48:40 PM »
JayJ. You seem to have great patience.
I read that in a fortune cookie once.:D

JayJ

« Reply #24 on: December 05, 2012, 03:21:42 PM »
Not really mate, I'm pained to admit it but I use to be a bit of a Sony fanboy...

I currently own a PSP, PS2 and PS Vita. My previous three phones were Sony Ericsson but never again after the Xperia X10i...

Samsung have miffed me and I would rather not have another Samsung phone despite really liking the Note 2 but I can't see the point in holding a grudge with a multi national company, I wouldn't not buy another Sony product because of one poor phone and nor would I not buy any other Samsung product because I disagree with their non releasing of source code on their phones.

Sent from my 32GB Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2©

Offline bjs229

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2012, 05:25:03 PM »
Yes. I agree. A lot of companies in this day and age can really be frustrating to have to deal with after the sale.

Offline loociddreemr

• Global Moderator
  • Popularity: 25
  • OG Droid-Razr MAXX-Nexus 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 05, 2012, 07:04:03 PM »
A lot of times its just one bad customer service rep that ruins the reputation of that company fur the customer

Sent From my Razr Maxx (iKreaM.4.1.2.AOKP) via Tapatalk 2

Offline Tiny

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 05, 2012, 09:38:51 PM »
I'm a little confused. AOL decided to sell an entity and you are pissed at the people that bought it? I must be missing something. What did EA do wrong? Did they change the game around or something?
Oh. I can't stand Toshiba, Sprint and Sony. All of which screwed me with bad products and horrible customer service. I don't like Apple anymore because it seems a lot of their old philosophy has gone down the drain.

It was never about a game.  It was about a community.  Online interaction was much different in those days.  Players got to know each other and many got to know each other in the real world.  Then one morning it was all gone, without an explanation of any kind.  People that had spent a lot of money and invested a lot of time were left without any closure.  I've ranted enough.  Neither of the two companies will never get a nickel from me.

Offline Tiny

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 05, 2012, 09:50:18 PM »
Lol you guys may hate me and I know I'm one of the only ones but I actually love Sony. I know there hit and miss so I only go for their products that I know I'll like. I skipped their tablets because they weren't exactly what they were looking for but I love their laptops, ps3, TVs, bluray, and their home theater stuff.

Their are a bunch of bad Sony products so research is key with them. Some there still love what they do and make sure their products are the best they can be.

There is no denying the fact that Sony has (and does) make some excellent products.  Sony also installed a root-kit on at least half a million computers.  That is enough reason for me to never trust them again.

Offline fxsarge

• Popularity: 15
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Why no Itunes app on play yet?
« Reply #29 on: December 05, 2012, 11:39:23 PM »

There is no denying the fact that Sony has (and does) make some excellent products.  Sony also installed a root-kit on at least half a million computers.  That is enough reason for me to never trust them again.

Like I said unfortunately you have to do a lot of research and double checking with Sony. I don't like that. I wish it was more like Bose where I know whatever I buy is amazing.

* Top Boards

* 'Like' And 'Follow' Us!

* Top Posters

bjs229 bjs229
2682 Posts
S.Prime S.Prime
2017 Posts
Babyfacemagee Babyfacemagee
1263 Posts
matt matt
936 Posts
birdastrompgman birdastrompgman