2012 Nexus 7 Discussion Forums (1st Generation) > Nexus 7 Ordering and Shipping

Tracking info thread

(1/13) > >>

comiskeybum:
Hey guys,

Has anyone received any REAL tracking info yet?  I got my notification late last night but it hasnt updated to show anything.  I still get the "UPS has no record" message which i know is normal in the first hours of shipment.

Just wondering if anyone has gotten any real info like a delivery date yet.

I am really really hoping to see it delivered Monday on my day off.  I live in Indiana. 

Undo:
I got the email from Google after midnight on Saturday morning. I assume that means even if the package is at a UPS facility, there will be no tracking update until Monday morning when UPS opens for business. I highly doubt the package is in transit since there has been no such update. I don't expect to receive it until Wednesday, or possibly Tuesday afternoon.

samalex:
I have my tracking number but UPS says the package hasn't made it to their facility yet so delivery date can be set.  I agree that I probably wont get mine until Tuesday or Wednesday :-/

Don:
This is what UPS shows since Friday night when I was notified by Google.
UPS could not locate the shipment details for your request. Please verify your information and try again later.

I talked to a buddy that used to work at UPS and he says they "keep it moving" so I am guessing that it hasn't left the Google facility yet :(

birdastrompgman:
I got my tracking number Saturday morning at 2:14 a.m.  My N7 should have gotten loaded on a truck and made it out of the distribution center Saturday.  If Asus and Google shipped my N7 from a west coast or southwest UPS facility, there's a good chance it made it to my local UPS office Saturday.  UPS doesn't work Sundays (today), so I'm hoping I'll get mine on Monday. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version