Nexus 7 Google Play Store And Other Content Forums > Nexus 7 Music Discussions

Some question about N7's Music Icon

(1/2) > >>

anken32:
Hi, I love my N7 but still have a lot of questions.
Have transferred a few tunes from my laptop to N7 with the USB hookup. When I open the Headphone Music Icon, I finally figured out how to keep my playlist.

Is there a way to create a volume control on the screen?
Which is the best way to shut the music down? In the past I tapped  "pause" then shut theN7 down.  This is probably not the right way.....
Thanks for any suggestions you might have....

bjs229:
The shutdown is in notifications . Left side pull down menu.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

JayJ:
To shut the Play Music application just pause the music and then use the back key until you have exited from the application.
Unfortunately there doesn't appears to be a way to shortcut the volume controls on the homescreen, you can use the volume control on the side of the device or check Google Play as there are apps/widgets available that can do this, an application like Audio Manager may be just what you are looking for.

Sent from my 32GB Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2©

anken32:

I have downloaded the paid version of Volume Control Widget- Equalizer.  It's great!  Thank you for the suggestion, JayJ!
So, I have been doing the right thing of shutting the music off.  Maybe some day there will be a better way to do that....
Also, thank you for your suggestions of "saving as" on another post. It worked for the music files also. I have downloaded "ConverterLite" to help converting my .wma  files to . m4a files for N7.
Thanks for the very helpful forum!!

bjs229:
I need to check out that app. I am constantly messing with my volume settings.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version