April 19, 2024, 08:05:22 AM

collapse

Author Topic: Various questions  (Read 825 times)

Offline j9pop

• Popularity: 0
    • View Profile
Various questions
« on: December 09, 2012, 03:33:07 PM »
I have four questions regarding the N7:

1.  At random times, I get a notification in the notification screen indicating the j9pop3@gamil.com signin has failed.  Sometimes, I get 5 or 6 of those same notifications at the same time.  I can access the gmail app, so why do I keep getting that notification?

2.  I cannot figure out how to add or delete contacts when using the yahoo mail app.  Any help?

3.  I've tried repeatedly to use Google Now to use voice to send an email, but I have not yet succeeded.  It does work when I type in the request to send an e mail on Goggle Now.  Any help?

4.  When I set up the gmail app, I deleted many contacts that I don't need.  I recently received a message that I deleted too many contacts, and I now can't delete any more contacts.  Any help?

This is my first experience using any kind of tablet, so I would appreciate any help I can get.

Offline bjs229

• Global Moderator
  • Popularity: 47
    • View Profile
Re: Various questions
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2012, 07:42:37 PM »
Welcome to the forums.
There are a bunch of threads pertaining to Google now and some of the other things you mentioned. If i may suggest that you would take a little time to search I think you will be ableto find the answers to a lot of what you are looking for.
Sometimes apps are not as comprehensive as a good old webpage. I know that isn't ideal but in a pinch you might have to do it the "old fashioned" way.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
« Last Edit: December 09, 2012, 07:48:30 PM by bjs229 »

* Top Boards

* 'Like' And 'Follow' Us!

* Top Posters

bjs229 bjs229
2682 Posts
S.Prime S.Prime
2017 Posts
Babyfacemagee Babyfacemagee
1263 Posts
matt matt