March 28, 2024, 04:40:17 AM

collapse

Author Topic: Google Magazines Rolls Out In Google Play Store UK  (Read 2167 times)

Offline Babyfacemagee

• Administrator
  • Popularity: 42
    • View Profile
Google Magazines Rolls Out In Google Play Store UK
« on: December 13, 2012, 05:49:32 PM »

Well it's been a bit of a wait, but our UK Nexus 7 owners can now enjoy Google Magazines which just launched through the Google Play Store in the UK.  Featuring over 100 different titles including Glamour, Hello!, Men’s Fitness and Total Film and many more, most can be bought by subscription or individually.  Google Magazines allows you to access your magazines from all your devices and includes such cool features as 'interactive modes' with in-depth features and short videos as well as 'text only' modes for quick reading.  Head on over to the Google Play Store and check out the latest offerings.  Google is promising many more to come in its ever expanding library of titles.

« Last Edit: December 13, 2012, 06:10:48 PM by Babyfacemagee »

Use this link to get $10 in FREE BITCOIN at Coinbase, the world's most popular and trusted cryptocurrency account.

JayJ

Re: Google Magazines Rolls Out In Google Play Store UK
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2012, 05:55:27 PM »
Just to add, all UK Nexus 7 owners will have Play Magazines installed on their device it's just disabled so the Play Store will first let you enable the application followed by an update.

I bought my first magazine tonight....yes it was an Android magazine...lol

Offline Babyfacemagee

• Administrator
  • Popularity: 42
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2012, 06:11:10 PM »
Great!  Thanks JayJ...and for the news tip too!
Use this link to get $10 in FREE BITCOIN at Coinbase, the world's most popular and trusted cryptocurrency account.

Offline bjs229

• Global Moderator
  • Popularity: 47
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2012, 10:57:16 PM »
Another app to freeze. Lol. Just kidding. Sort of. I know there are some folks that are happy to have access.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

JayJ

« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2012, 10:59:35 PM »
No worries BFM, the UK are getting spoilt atm. This, Sky Go working on Nexus 7, we had Play Music a little while ago and Amazon App store.

Now if only only Google would include the UK in the Google Wallet application and the Music search function and "NEW" widget...

* Top Boards

* 'Like' And 'Follow' Us!

* Top Posters

bjs229 bjs229
2682 Posts
S.Prime S.Prime
2017 Posts
Babyfacemagee Babyfacemagee
1263 Posts
matt matt
936 Posts
birdastrompgman birdastrompgman