March 29, 2024, 03:10:59 AM

collapse

Author Topic: Google Play Offering Free TV Episodes Of Select Shows  (Read 2595 times)

Offline Babyfacemagee

• Administrator
  • Popularity: 42
    • View Profile
Google Play Offering Free TV Episodes Of Select Shows
« on: December 27, 2012, 01:52:58 PM »

Once in a while I have to take my hat off to Google.  I've rarely seen another company give out more 'free and cheap stuff' in order to keep its customers happy and excited about buying and using their products.  From ridiculous sales of great apps during practically every holiday to free calls using gmail to 'Today's Surprise' to their latest promotion...free episodes of a bunch of tv shows for you to check out.

Now admittedly the selection is limited, but there are some interesting titles that are worth checking out such as Psych, Deception, Covert Affairs, The Walking Dead and Smash.  Many of these are the pilot episodes...a great way to get a taste of the show from the start.  If you're a new Nexus 7 owner that wants to see what it's like to stream tv on your new tablet this is a great way to try it out that won't cost you a dime.  Of course you'll have to have your tablet registered with the Google Play Store, but you did that when setting up already.   Hit the link below for the full list of episodes and keep on coming back to Nexus7Forum.com where we'll bring you all the latest cool, informative and sometimes 'free' stuff for your Nexus 7 as well as provide the best Nexus 7 community on the web to help you make the most of your tablet.

Use this link to get $10 in FREE BITCOIN at Coinbase, the world's most popular and trusted cryptocurrency account.

* Top Boards

* 'Like' And 'Follow' Us!

* Top Posters

bjs229 bjs229
2682 Posts
S.Prime S.Prime
2017 Posts
Babyfacemagee Babyfacemagee
1263 Posts
matt matt
936 Posts
birdastrompgman birdastrompgman