Nexus 7 Google Play Store And Other Content Forums > Nexus 7 Google Play Account Discussions

Paid apps not showing in store

(1/10) > >>

jackdelamare:
Hello, I just got a Nexus 7 for Christmas (after wanting one for months) and I'm very happy with it! Everything's working great so far except the Play store. I noticed that its not displaying apps you have to purchase. I can download all the free apps fine, but there's no section for paid apps.

I've searched everywhere I can on the device, and Google'd numerous different things and haven't been able to find a solution. It seems to be quite a unique problem.

I don't really know what Google Wallet is so I don't know if this makes a difference? Because I can't seem to find it on my Nexus and when I went on the app page (got the play store link through Google) it said it wasn't available in my country. I'm in the UK.

Thanks!

JayJ:
Open Google Play and tap the downward pointing arrow top right, you will be taken to the installed application screen. Now swipe the screen left to open the All apps screen, here will be all applications installed on this Google account on all devices that have been attached to this account.

Sent from my 32GB Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2©

jackdelamare:
Already done this, but it does not solve my problem.

JayJ:
Try clearing the data from Google Play and force stopping the app...

Settings> Apps> All> Google Play Store> Clear data/Force stop.

If that doesn't work you could try removing your Google account and then re-adding it...

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

jackdelamare:
Tried both of these things and they didn't work.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version