March 28, 2024, 06:13:33 AM

collapse

Author Topic: Greek speakers  (Read 1104 times)

Offline deadhead18

• Popularity: 0
    • View Profile
Greek speakers
« on: January 04, 2013, 12:35:04 PM »
Are there any bilingual Greeks using N7 who might answer answer a question regarding the onboard Greek keyboard? Q is 'How do I get a stress mark on the keyboard?,

Offline bjs229

• Global Moderator
  • Popularity: 47
    • View Profile
Re: Greek speakers
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2013, 05:11:27 PM »
I guess neither of those apps that were suggested worked for you? I could have swore they had the stress marks. Did you try them both?
 In the future , could you please stay in the thread you created. I understand that you want your question answered as quickly as possible but double posting really doesn't accelerate the process. We are trying to keep the forum as organized as possible. Thanks for understanding.
I will do some more research and try and get an answer for you.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Offline deadhead18

• Popularity: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2013, 05:50:45 AM »
Thanks for the heads up on threads. I posted this query, I thought, on a different site; won't do that again. I'm sorry but neither of your suggestions worked with the programming I'm using. When I posted for 'Greek speakers' I was wondering if there are Greek users of N7 who may have encountered the same issue. I have downloaded a Greek dictionary/spell checker but naturally it doesn't help in the classroom situation where I am being tested on my spelling. It would be so good to be able to do this on the N7 and not be tied to desktop pc. Thanks for your continuing efforts, much appreciated. Deadhead18

Offline bjs229

• Global Moderator
  • Popularity: 47
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2013, 09:29:53 AM »
Not a problem. Hope to find a solution to this. I am  surprised that Matt's last post didn't work for you.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

* Top Boards

* 'Like' And 'Follow' Us!

* Top Posters

bjs229 bjs229
2682 Posts
S.Prime S.Prime
2017 Posts
Babyfacemagee Babyfacemagee
1263 Posts
matt matt
936 Posts