2012 Nexus 7 Discussion Forums (1st Generation) > Nexus 7 Accessories

OtterBox: Your Google Nexus 7 Defender Series Case Is Available To Order!

(1/3) > >>

Jim1348:
I received this email today.  I do, however, have the Google Nexus 7 32GB 3G + AT&T SIM.  Does anybody know why this case would not be compatible with that version?   

Is your New Year's resolution to protect your tech this year?
The Defender Series case is precisely designed for ultimate form, fit and function while providing practically indestructible protection for your Google Nexus 7. Stay protected in 2013 with the new Google Nexus 7 Defender Series from OtterBox.

Compatability:
Google Nexus 7 16GB Wi-Fi only
Google Nexus 7 32GB Wi-Fi only
Not Compatible with the Google Nexus 7 32GB 3G +AT&T SIM

Babyfacemagee:
Only thing I can think of is that maybe it doesn't have a cutout for the sim port on the HSPA+ model.  That shouldn't be a big deal...just pop the sim card in when it's out of the case.   As far as I know the dimensions and other ports and buttons are exactly the same as the Wifi models.

Gunner6101:
Yea I saw that too but seriously $70 is way over priced check out seidio active case for $45 and there's more colors

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

fxsarge:
First time I've seen that seidio case, anyone have one?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

SoylentGeek:

--- Quote from: fxsarge on January 16, 2013, 12:55:11 PM ---First time I've seen that seidio case, anyone have one?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

--- End quote ---

I do, and from someone who was a huge supporter and purchaser of OtterBox cases through the years, the Seidio is on par and cheaper.

I was desperate for a good rugged case, not wanting to wait for the OtterBox, I got the Seidio... glad I did.

So, now my Nexus 7 is in a Seidio case and my Samsung Galaxy Nexus is in a Seidio case (both are the active cases)

I feel bad because I love Otter Boxes.... just the price savings was worth the switch.

D.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version