April 19, 2024, 09:49:49 PM

collapse

Author Topic: Nexus 7 App Spotlight: 'DualBoot' Live Wallpapers  (Read 3250 times)

Offline Babyfacemagee

• Administrator
  • Popularity: 42
    • View Profile
Nexus 7 App Spotlight: 'DualBoot' Live Wallpapers
« on: January 08, 2013, 06:27:17 PM »

With all the new Nexus 7 owners  around now that the holidays have passed I thought it would be a good idea to revisit some fun topics that are bound to be asked by all the fresh Android faces on the forum.   One of the great features on Android that many competing operating systems lack is the ability to have 'Live Wallpapers'.  'Live Wallpapers are background graphics like any other wallpaper except the 'Live' means that they have animations and changing scenery that displays while you use your tablet.   Some of these 'Live Wallpapers' are truly spectacular and you can find a 'Live Wallpaper' of almost any scene you can imagine from the depths of the ocean to a Coy pond to outer space scenes and winter scenes with falling snow or Christmas and holiday themes.  Now you can browse the Google Play store at your leisure to see dozens and dozens but for all you new folk that are looking for some really high quality 'Live Wallpapers' to see what your Nexus 7 is capable of I suggest checking out some of the ones by 'DualBoot Games'.

'DualBoot Games', despite the gaming title actually makes some of the best, most highly detailed and complex 'Live Wallpapers' around.  From the popular Haunted Mansion HD to the otherworldly Celtic Garden HD to the holiday favorite such as Christmas HD to my personal favorite Ocean HD.  One great thing about DualBoot's 'Live Wallpapers' is that they offer most in 'HD' versions with higher texture resolutions to really show off the larger screen of your Nexus 7.   Each 'Live Wallpaper' features tons of options and ways to customize the experience.   From adding your name and personal texts or messages to choosing different items, times of day or even different perspectives or indoor/outdoor options, I definitely recommend trying out some of DualBoot's 'Live Wallpapers' so you can enjoy just how cool Android on your Nexus 7 can be.   After you've gone through these, there are a ton of other great 'Live Wallpapers' by other developers as well and we'll highlight some in future 'App Spotlight's' here on the front page.  You can see all the DualBoot Games 'Live Wallpapers' at the link below.   

« Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 03:55:45 PM by Babyfacemagee »

Use this link to get $10 in FREE BITCOIN at Coinbase, the world's most popular and trusted cryptocurrency account.

* Top Boards

* 'Like' And 'Follow' Us!

* Top Posters

bjs229 bjs229
2682 Posts
S.Prime S.Prime
2017 Posts
Babyfacemagee Babyfacemagee
1263 Posts
matt matt
936 Posts
birdastrompgman birdastrompgman