Nexus 7 Google Play Store And Other Content Forums > Nexus 7 Games

Wiimote Bluetooth Classic Controller working!

(1/2) > >>

Puce Moose:
Good news for those of you out there wanting to turn your little Nexus 7 into an emulation powerhouse. The wiimote controller apk works fine on the Nexus 7, allowing you to connect a Wiimote + classic controller via bluetooth to your nexus. Using Nesoid, the wiimote controller app, and about fifteen minutes of patience/settings adjustment, I was able to play Kid Icarus with my classic controller on the Nexus. Don't forget to enable bluetooth on the Nexus, as I believe it is disabled by default.

Shaiy007:
Thanks, I'll have to try that.

loociddreemr:
Thanks for the tip! will definitely give that a try when I get home.  I have a used sixaxis PS3 controller that I bought to use with the games that will accept it, but the left joystick sticks.  I look forward to playing my emulated games with the original controllers.

hog1340:
Hi all
I am trying to get the Wiimote to work with emulation. i downloaded wiimote and it was able to find my wii controller, i then downloaded nesoid and a rom of super mario bros 3 for nes, couldn't get the game to see the remote. I then followed directions from youtube and used john nes lite and still no go. Can anyone explain the steps involved? The wiimote connects to the n7 fine, i think. just can't get it to the game.

Thanks Ed

matt:
So coooool. Running dosbox turbo, playin them bad old dos games. Sidescrollers like Vinyl Goddess of Mars. Hint- some of the really old joysticks plugged into the sound card so map the KB buttons instead.

Might even put win 98 on here. O/s2?. I've got windows 1.5 on floppies somewhere....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version