2012 Nexus 7 Discussion Forums (1st Generation) > Nexus 7 Ordering and Shipping

Where to buy?

(1/2) > >>

pc9460:
I am wanting a nexus 7 but want the best deal. Where is the best place to purchase it?

Tiny:
That's the kind of question that has a different answer for almost everybody.  It's kind of like asking, "which restaurant cooks the best cheeseburger?" or "where should I buy a loaf of bread?"

I think Google Play is the best place to buy the N7.

pc9460:

--- Quote from: Tiny on January 19, 2013, 03:50:46 PM ---That's the kind of question that has a different answer for almost everybody.  It's kind of like asking, "which restaurant cooks the best cheeseburger?" or "where should I buy a loaf of bread?"

I think Google Play is the best place to buy the N7.

--- End quote ---

I meant it along the lines of where's the best to buy via cheapest price.

S.Prime:
Your question would, be best addressed, based on Geography. I could comment on US options, but not beyond that. Supply your target market and you should get plenty of information.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

bjs229:
We are talikng about a tablet that is less than 250 dollars. If you are in New Jersey I would try Staples or Office Max etc.They are all competitive  sometimes they offer something as an incentive. Radio Shack ran a deal. That saved you 10 bucks for every 50 you spent a month ago. If you want to save money look for one used on Craigslist or EBay. 

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version