Nexus 7 General Forums > The Lounge: Off Topic Forum

Google Glass

(1/3) > >>

Babyfacemagee:
Was curious who in the forum has been following the latest developments of Sergei Brin's pet project, Project Glass', also known as 'Google Glass'.   Will 'Google Glass' replace the phone someday?  Is augmented reality the future and will we all be walking around with these things on one day?

matt:
If you've followed any cyberpunk novels, they seem to have started the concept. Virtual reality overlays on actual reality. Cyber graffiti. Ads and artwork wherever your cyborg vision turns. Instead of touch screen, the graphics would simulate touch control. Instead of a tablet, android contact lenses.

bjs229:
I love the idea. It seems that the concept is not jumping off with developers. I have seen a few pics and Vids but not much else. I wear contacts and glasses and would love the opportunity to morph them with my electronic life.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

fxsarge:
I'm buying them. Super excited about it.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

matt:
Just watched the video..

http://www.androidpolice.com/2013/02/20/video-google-finally-shows-the-world-what-its-like-to-wear-and-use-project-glass-and-it-is-amazing/

Disappointing, I'll hold out for the direct neural interface. As long as it's not patented by Apple.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version