April 18, 2024, 11:18:17 AM

collapse

Author Topic: Mobile Cell Bluetooth  (Read 899 times)

Offline Deaf Engineer

• Popularity: 0
    • View Profile
Mobile Cell Bluetooth
« on: February 16, 2013, 05:45:43 PM »
This will be weird. I am a deaf (-111 db) engineer who just got a new hearing aid with Bluetooth. I have hooked it up to my wife’s cell phone and it works pretty good. Now these tablets are coming out with both mobile cell and Bluetooth. I can not find any to try and want to do so before I buy one. I have been using AT&T for 50 years and might as well stay with them. They know nothing about a Nexus7 using an AT&T SIM. Does anyone know if the idea would work – a Nexus7, an SIM card, Bluetooth, and my hearing aid. Want to go this way to get “extra” data – larger screen. I am not into regular use of phones because they force me to listen. Told you it would be weird. Thanks.

Offline bjs229

• Global Moderator
  • Popularity: 47
    • View Profile
Re: Mobile Cell Bluetooth
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2013, 05:56:12 PM »
Welcome to the forums. The best I could suggest is go to your nearest store that sells Nexus and plug in. Bluetooth is sketchy right now.  The new update just came out and still testing as the dust settles.  I would go to a store that has one on display... staples.. office Max.. etc..

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Offline fxsarge

• Popularity: 15
    • View Profile
Re: Mobile Cell Bluetooth
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2013, 07:42:22 PM »
At&t sum you will be fine with and I would imagine Bluetooth would be fine as well but you'll have to test it

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

* Top Boards

* 'Like' And 'Follow' Us!

* Top Posters

bjs229 bjs229
2682 Posts
S.Prime S.Prime
2017 Posts
Babyfacemagee Babyfacemagee
1263 Posts
matt matt
936 Posts