March 28, 2024, 04:14:43 AM

collapse

Author Topic: Show Off Your Cases! Let's See Your Nexus 7 Tablet In Your Favorite/Best Case!  (Read 3026 times)

Offline Babyfacemagee

• Administrator
  • Popularity: 42
    • View Profile
I'm curious to see how everyone protects their Nexus 7 Tablets and would love to see photos of your Nexus 7 in your favorite or best case.    In addition to a photo, tell us why you chose the case you did, how much you paid and where you bought it.  Try to avoid posting just generic pictures of the case...I want to see YOUR case IN USE with YOUR N7 inside it so we can really see how it looks.   Feel free to provide a link to the case on either Amazon, Ebay or the case's page on a branded site so others may purchase if they like yours.  Please, no spam to personal sales sites though or it'll be deleted.

Use this link to get $10 in FREE BITCOIN at Coinbase, the world's most popular and trusted cryptocurrency account.

JayJ

Minimal is best with the Cruzerlite Androidified Clone Army TPU Case.

Offline paxham

• Popularity: 1
    • View Profile
I've kind of gotten spoiled with my Moko Slimfit, but this thing looks great which counts for a lot in my book.  Thanks for posting your pics.

JayJ

@Praxham

Post some pics of your Moko Slim fit case, that's what the thread is for...

Sent from my CM10.1 powered 32GB Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2©

Offline MrFound

• Popularity: 0
    • View Profile
here's my Targus Vuscape case. it's really well made and it protect the device well(i wouldn't drop it to see what happens tho XD ) it wasn't even that pricy, 34$ in best buy if memory serves me well

* Top Boards

* 'Like' And 'Follow' Us!

* Top Posters

bjs229 bjs229
2682 Posts
S.Prime S.Prime
2017 Posts
Babyfacemagee Babyfacemagee
1263 Posts
matt matt
936 Posts
birdastrompgman birdastrompgman