2012 Nexus 7 Discussion Forums (1st Generation) > Nexus 7 Android OS (Jelly Bean)

problems after 4.2.2 update

(1/3) > >>

bemo0514:
My daughter just updated her Nexus 7 this morning. Now it is randomly rebooting itself. Every time we try to do anything besides play a game, it turns itself off and back on. Any suggestions on what to do?

loociddreemr:
Do you know if it was low on battery during the update?  What is the current battery status? Try holding all three buttons on the side for 30 seconds, then power it back on. 

bjs229:
Do you know if the update was completed? The version should read 4.2.2 now. Is it possible that your daughter installed an app that is running in the background that could be causing issues?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

bemo0514:
During the update, the battery was at 98%. The version now reads 4.2.2 and I cannot find an app running in the background that was not in use before the update.

bjs229:
Do you have a backup? I really don't know why it would be randomly rebooting and be fine for games. Is it one game or all games? Shot in the dark.. If it is one game, did you try uninstalling it and rebooting?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version