March 28, 2024, 05:04:03 PM

collapse

Author Topic: Best tablet EVER!!!  (Read 2947 times)

Offline YoshiDrei81601

• Popularity: 0
    • View Profile
Best tablet EVER!!!
« on: March 26, 2013, 10:23:41 PM »
Hi there guys, it's me Yoshi and I am going to present to you my "long term" review/test of my Nexus 7. I got mine on August 16, 2012 as a birthday present for my 11th Birthday (YAY). Through the months I have been receiving very good compliments about the games I run on it and they cannot identify what model it is. Today is March 27, 2013 ( 8 months later) and after all the things we have come through, THIS is the most amazing: As I was watching a YouTube video on it, I washed my hands with the Nexus 7 on my other hand and after being shocked by the sounds in the video, I DROPPED it on the SINK with water on it. After that I got my cloth and wiped the water off. I noticed that the sounds were weakened for about a minute or two then BAM back to normal. So far this is my best Androidâ„¢ device (even though I have a Nexus 4). It also has GREAT quality and value for its price. I also installed some great games for the Tegra 3 chip set. It has impressed my friends and most importantly, my parents. Sometimes they hate me because I also noticed that it has a VERY high reception for Wi-Fi which absolutely kills their Wi-Fi signals LOL. Anyways thanks for reading through my mini "long term" review. ##YoshiDrei##

Rating: 10/10
Model Reviewed: 8GB
Value: 9.5/10
Quality: 10/10
Performance:10/10

Current Gadgets: Nexus 7, Nexus 4
Past Gadgets: Galaxy Tab 10.1, Xperia Arc S

Offline bjs229

• Global Moderator
  • Popularity: 47
    • View Profile
Re: Best tablet EVER!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2013, 10:39:24 PM »
Thanks for the review Yoshi. Dropped in a sink full of water and still works? I would have to see that to believe it! I am not trying it though! :D

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Offline Popdevil

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2013, 11:20:04 AM »
You are 11 years old and have a nexus 4 and 7. I had a freebie at that age.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Offline bjs229

• Global Moderator
  • Popularity: 47
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2013, 02:57:02 PM »
When I was 11 I was lucky to have an am radio to listen to baseball on.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Offline YoshiDrei81601

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2013, 07:29:32 AM »
Well, I got that money from my earned lunch money. It also helps that here in the Philippines Christmas presents are money so we earned are used for stuff we like. I'm also a huge system update freak so having Nexus devices help. Yoshi

Offline Scott99

• Popularity: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2013, 02:28:51 PM »
Yoshi,

Very well written review. You're very mature for an 11 year old, you might have a future in journalism ! Good job. And I agree, I don't have one complaint about my Nexus 7. In fact, people see it, and what I can do with it, and they are always amazed at the price for such an amazing tablet. Great tablet !

Offline Popdevil

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2013, 02:52:22 PM »
I have an issue with the repair service. I sent the next 7 in because of yellow blotches is under the screen. It took them 2 and a half weeks to repair it and the RMA status update read waiting on customer. None of the service reps could actually tell me where my device was in the repair process.

I did get the item back and it is repaired but the customer service and repair process is horrible

Offline radiocycle

• Popularity: 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2013, 09:08:17 AM »
I have an issue with the repair service. I sent the next 7 in because of yellow blotches is under the screen. It took them 2 and a half weeks to repair it and the RMA status update read waiting on customer. None of the service reps could actually tell me where my device was in the repair process.

I did get the item back and it is repaired but the customer service and repair process is horrible

Hmmm, sorry to hear that Pop!  You would think that when dealing with such a HUGE outfit as Google, it would be an easy-breezy 'swap out' for them and a quick turn around for you.  But I guess all's well now for ya...

radio
Time flies like arrows... Fruit flies like bananas!

Offline YoshiDrei81601

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2013, 10:21:58 PM »
Thanks for the feedback guys, But for Pope I think that that screen issues you're having are from the rushed production due to high demand so the yellowish hue is the glue or adhesive so yeah. Thanks form the feedback guys. :-). ##YoshiDrei##

* Top Boards

* 'Like' And 'Follow' Us!

* Top Posters

bjs229 bjs229
2682 Posts
S.Prime S.Prime
2017 Posts
Babyfacemagee Babyfacemagee
1263 Posts
matt matt