Nexus 7 General Forums > Nexus 7 Polls

Do You Plan On Buying The Nexus 7 Tablet?

(1/3) > >>

Babyfacemagee:
Do You Plan On Buying The Nexus 7 Tablet?  If so, which version?  8GB or 16GB?   If not, tell us why in the comments. 

ibm650:
I just picked up an ipad 1 for $200, lots more apps, see Thomas The Train Engine interactive apps, nothing like that for the Android.

Babyfacemagee:
They actually have this Thomas Game Pack for Android.  https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hitentertainment.thomas&feature=related_apps#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEwOSwiY29tLmhpdGVudGVydGFpbm1lbnQudGhvbWFzI.

The Android app system is growing fast and they have TONS of interactive apps.  Just gotta look.   It's not as many as the iPad...yet.  But it's actually growing at a faster pace.

tumpy:

--- Quote from: ibm650 on June 28, 2012, 11:12:02 AM ---I just picked up an ipad 1 for $200, lots more apps, see Thomas The Train Engine interactive apps, nothing like that for the Android.

--- End quote ---
the poll ask about nexus 7 nothing to do with the iPad, your iPad is in the league of my elocity A7, the nexus is on par with the iPad 3 and above iPad 2 in my opinion..

halibaitor:

--- Quote from: tumpy on June 29, 2012, 07:53:45 AM --- the nexus is on par with the iPad 3 and above iPad 2 in my opinion..

--- End quote ---

I would tend to agree.  This thing will be a Fire killer, and it will surprise me if it doesn't put a serious dent in the iPad sales also.  It doesn't seem like much of a compromise compared to the iPad3.  I have a good friend that owns an iPad3, so will have a chance to do a good head to head comparison. (assuming they ever ship the thing)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version