April 18, 2024, 07:39:42 PM

collapse

Author Topic: ZAGG 'Invisible Shield' Screen Protection Now Available For Nexus 7  (Read 6744 times)

Offline engineer

• Popularity: 0
    • View Profile
Re: ZAGG 'Invisible Shield' Screen Protection Now Available For Nexus 7
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2013, 02:40:15 PM »
I'm also trying to make my mind about whether to get a screen protector or not. What bothers me about my unprotected screen is the fingerprint smudges it constantly is acquiring even though I try to use a stylus when it's nearby.

Will this screen protector eliminate the smudging or just "reduce" them?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Offline Babyfacemagee

• Administrator
  • Popularity: 42
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2013, 04:06:49 PM »
The Zagg screen protector is actually pretty good at reducing smudges.  It's a bit thicker than some other screen protectors and has a very slight texture to it that while nearly invisible does help avoid fingerprints so this might be right up your alley.
Use this link to get $10 in FREE BITCOIN at Coinbase, the world's most popular and trusted cryptocurrency account.

Offline engineer

• Popularity: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2013, 05:45:34 PM »
Thank you

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Offline Tiny

• Popularity: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2013, 12:56:17 PM »
Sorry to come in so late on such an important topic, but I've got to add my three cents worth.  Almost every comment in this thread has the correct opinion.  Some people don't use screen protectors and others get the best.

I don't think that anyone can argue that ZAGG isn't the best, but do you really need it for the N7?  I think it depends on how you use your tablet.  If you're like me, my machine is usually in my bag or in my hand while I'm in my easy chair.  ZAGG is overkill.

On the other hand, I would never use less than a ZAGG on my pocket computer.  It's in my hand when I'm walking.  In my shirt pocket most of the day (except sometimes when I bend over).  I want a lot of protection on my main mobile device.

Like so many other things, everyone needs to get what is best for them.
I used to be crazy until I found out that insane pays more.

Where am I?  What am I doing in this handbasket?

Offline fxsarge

• Popularity: 15
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2013, 11:24:52 PM »
Lol I've thrown away all kinds of screen protectors,  zaggs, skinomi, armor suit.

I hate that "tactile feel" which is just code for sticky. Its glass for a reason, your finger needs to glide. And I hate how the corners always end up raising up and how if one spec of dust gets under it while I install them its the and of the world for me.

I guess that's why I've always liked the gum drop and otter box type cases with the built in screen protectors. I can take them and clean them with ease.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

* Top Boards

* 'Like' And 'Follow' Us!

* Top Posters

bjs229 bjs229
2682 Posts
S.Prime S.Prime
2017 Posts
Babyfacemagee Babyfacemagee
1263 Posts
matt matt
936 Posts