March 29, 2024, 08:31:47 AM

collapse

Author Topic: Google Nexus Smartwatch 3D Render Concept Video  (Read 2026 times)

Offline Babyfacemagee

• Administrator
  • Popularity: 42
    • View Profile
Google Nexus Smartwatch 3D Render Concept Video
« on: April 27, 2013, 07:42:45 PM »

With all the chatter about 'wearable computing' that's been going around, especially with Google 'Glass' starting to ship to developers and the never ending rumors of Apple's iWatch...it's no surprise then that the above video has been spreading around the web.  The clip, a 3d rendering of a supposed 'Nexus Smartwatch' is pure fantasy for sure...and appeared on the T3 technology website.  But it actually offers up a glimpse of what could be a future Nexus watch device and to be honest...I kinda like it.   

Now I've been pretty skeptical if enough functionality could be packed into a watch form factor to make it worth buying and I'm still not sure if it could ever fully replace today's smartphones, but the concept above and below could serve as an interesting companion device for sure, and could pair with your phone for many quick information lookups as well as phone calls with a bluetooth headset.  Perhaps in the future you'll only have to take your phone out if you're looking to do some serious web surfing and all other functions could simply be operated from a watch like this.  What are your thoughts?  Do you think 'smart watches' will ever hit the big time in numbers or is it a fizzled dream from a Dick Tracy cartoon.   Let us hear your thoughts in the comments below...

« Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 03:33:33 PM by Babyfacemagee »

Use this link to get $10 in FREE BITCOIN at Coinbase, the world's most popular and trusted cryptocurrency account.

* Top Boards

* 'Like' And 'Follow' Us!

* Top Posters

bjs229 bjs229
2682 Posts
S.Prime S.Prime
2017 Posts
Babyfacemagee Babyfacemagee
1263 Posts
matt matt
936 Posts
birdastrompgman birdastrompgman