April 19, 2024, 04:44:48 PM

collapse

Author Topic: rooCASE Executive Leather Case for Nexus 7 (black) On Sale For $27.99 At Walmart  (Read 1769 times)

Offline Babyfacemagee

• Administrator
  • Popularity: 42
    • View Profile

I don't present a lot of case reviews or recommendations on Nexus7Forum.com but I recently picked up a rooCASE Executive Leather Case that you see above and below.  I thought it was worth mentioning for all those looking for a 'professional' type case that also just happens to be on sale at the moment at of all places Walmart.

Now there's several reasons why I like this case.  First off it's real leather.  Not 'vegan leather', 'pleather', 'vinyl' or 'leather-like'...it's the real deal..actually from a cow LOL.   I also like the design because it let's you keep papers, a stylus, some credit cards or cash along with your Nexus 7 and there's a wrap around zipper that closes the whole thing up so that everything stays inside.  I like that because it also adds some further protection for your tablet since the sides aren't open to the air.  Now, if that was all the case did then that would already be a pretty good deal for the  $27.99 that Walmart is charging (oh, and I've seen this exact case for close to $50 on several other sites).  But there's more...

* Product Material: Genuine Leather
* Product Weight: 0.80 lbs.
* Laptop Compartment Dimensions: 8" x 5.5" x .9"

* rooCASE Executive portfolio leather cover for Google Nexus 7
* Genuine leather with micro suede interior
* Built-in magnetic stand for comfortable viewing at 45 degree angle
* Detachable inner sleeve for handheld operation; reattaches by Velcro for landscape / portrait viewing
* Business and ID slots with accessory flap
* Built-in magnetic provides sleep / wake feature
* Elastic loop for stylus or pen
* Dual zipper for easy access
* Access to all ports and controls

The rooCASE Executive Leather also has a stand built-in so you can watch videos or type.  Your Nexus 7 itself slides into a removable sleeve that can be easily removed since it's velcro'd in and repositioned for either landscape or portfolio viewing.  You can also remove the sleeve with your Nexus 7 still in it and use it solo...as its own case...so you're in essence getting two cases in one here.  Just press the sleeve back against the velcro in the zippered 'folio' portion of the case and presto...you're back to the complete professional package.  Finally, the case features the magnetic sleep/wake feature for the Nexus 7 and it also contains an elastic loop if you happen to have a stylus.

Now the rooCASE is a 'tad' bigger than some of the super thin cases out there but you get so much more protection, flexibility, the ability to carry other items inside the zippered portion...and of course the genuine leather...that I think it's definitely worth the price.   Especially if you like to carry your Nexus 7 in a professional environment I highly recommend it.  Now currently this particular case is selling for $35 at Overstock, $42 on Ebay,  for $54 at Rakuten(formerly Buy.com) and $44 at Wayfair.com.   Of all places the best deal is at...WALMART...currently discounted from their usual $35 down to $27.99 and with Free Shipping as well.  That's a really good price for this particular case so if you're interested hit the link below and let me know what you think when you get it.  I'm enjoying mine.

« Last Edit: May 02, 2013, 10:02:14 PM by Babyfacemagee »

Use this link to get $10 in FREE BITCOIN at Coinbase, the world's most popular and trusted cryptocurrency account.

* Top Boards

* 'Like' And 'Follow' Us!

* Top Posters

bjs229 bjs229
2682 Posts
S.Prime S.Prime
2017 Posts
Babyfacemagee Babyfacemagee
1263 Posts
matt matt
936 Posts
birdastrompgman birdastrompgman