March 28, 2024, 12:57:37 PM

collapse

Author Topic: Nexus 7 Game Spotlight: 'Temple Run: Oz!'  (Read 1807 times)

Offline Babyfacemagee

• Administrator
  • Popularity: 42
    • View Profile
Nexus 7 Game Spotlight: 'Temple Run: Oz!'
« on: May 18, 2013, 02:50:04 PM »

'Temple Run' has been one of the most successful mobile franchies for awhile now with several variations of the original including 'Temple Run 2' and 'Temple Run: Brave'.   Having played all three I was a little hesitant to try the latest version based on the recent hit movie 'Oz the Great and Powerful'.  I'm happy to say though that this newest version is to me...the best one yet...with cool characters, music and graphics that all make you feel like you're right in the movie of the grand epic adventure movie.    The preview below gives you a taste.

In this latest installment of 'Temple Run' you find yourself...yep you guessed it...running down the yellow brick road!   As Oz himself no less but where this gets really interesting is instead of sticking to the tried and true run/slide jump off a path you get some cool variations such as the hot air balloon or even the middle of a twister.  The graphics are really exceptional and there's all kinds of stunning environments ripped right from the film that lift this 'endless runner' heads and tails above all others I've played.  It looks and plays simply fantastic on your Nexus 7.  Grab it at the link below.  It's 99 cents but worth it in my opinion.

« Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 03:30:44 PM by Babyfacemagee »

Use this link to get $10 in FREE BITCOIN at Coinbase, the world's most popular and trusted cryptocurrency account.

* Top Boards

* 'Like' And 'Follow' Us!

* Top Posters

bjs229 bjs229
2682 Posts
S.Prime S.Prime
2017 Posts
Babyfacemagee Babyfacemagee
1263 Posts
matt matt
936 Posts
birdastrompgman birdastrompgman