2012 Nexus 7 Discussion Forums (1st Generation) > Nexus 7 Help

Official Nexus 7 'Guidebook'

(1/2) > >>

Babyfacemagee:

**Newly Updated For Android 4.2!**

The Official Nexus 7 Guidebook is a 177 page guide to the Nexus 7 as well as most of the functionality of the Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) operating system.  If you're a Nexus 7 owner...or want to be one soon... it's a 'must read' as it will enable you to learn how to fully use your device and understand the amazing potential of both the Nexus 7's hardware and software. 

It's absolutely free and you can just head on over to HERE to download it to your Android device or even see the full tome as a 'preview' online.    Inside you'll get all the Jelly Bean and Nexus 7 goodness you can throw a tablet at including the inside scoop on new Android 4.2 features like Multiple User Accounts, the new Quick Settings and Notifications menus,  Google Now, new Favorites Tray, and more! 

We recommend you keep this guide downloaded on your device at all times and that you consult with it frequently.  Many if not most of your questions are contained in this Nexus 7 Guidebook.

Nexus 7 Guidebook On Google Play

chaikenj:
It is still a draft, with sections labelled "Content to come".  I think the online Nexus7 Help is more up-to-date.

Babyfacemagee:
The download link I put is Google's direct download site...so it should have the latest version.

wpb1960:
Is this not the same as the owners manual that came with the unit ?

bjs229:
This guide seems more intensive than the one that came with my unit. If I remember my unit came with a basic quick start guide. It could have been that I was just impatient and didn't go thru all the paperwork.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version