Now here's a game that's slipped under the radar and only just came to my attention. Featuring a deceptively simple concept that has been executed brilliantly with sharp, realistic graphics, great animation and physics and challenging gameplay that's as addictive as it is fun. 'Can Knockdown' is in its 3rd edition and they've finally hit the sweet spot where they have a certified hit on their hands. It's also the perfect game to play on your Nexus 7 as you can easily play while holding your tablet with one hand and 'throwing' the balls with the other. Here's the promo video...
• Multiple challenging levels in beautiful 3D locations
• Puzzles from Easy to Tricky… can you knock them ALL down?
• Show off your skills and challenge your friends!
• Multiple achievements and badges… collect them ALL!
• Gorgeous 3D graphics
• Amazing realism, perfectly-tuned physics engine, easy-to-use controls
• Gameplay boosts like multipliers, bonuses, and so much more!
• Unlock new levels, open new locations, and discover hidden secrets!
This challenging carnival game has you throwing balls in multiple locations with great 3d graphics. There's challenging puzzles and tons of new levels you can unlock by knocking all the cans down. There's also bonuses and multipliers as well as hidden secrets throughout the game. The physics engine is terrific and the animation of the balls hitting the cans is especially well done. Each set of cans is its own unique puzzle requiring you to think through the physics and setup before you start throwing. Only by hitting the cans in the right order...and in the right way can you successfully maneuver through all the levels. It takes dexterity, accuracy and patience...but it's worth it as the higher levels feature some really gorgeous graphics as well as satisfying puzzles. Definitely worth the free download. Hit the link!