Nexus 7 Google Play Store And Other Content Forums > Nexus 7 Games

What is your favorite Android game to play on your Nexus 7?

(1/9) > >>

Babyfacemagee:
What is your favorite Android game to play on the Nexus 7?  Dead Trigger?  Temple Run?  ShadowGun?  Angry Birds Space?  Let's hear what some of your favorites are!

radiocycle:
I downloaded INOTIA III and it really was working well, in both portrait and ls.  But they recently sent out an up-date and ever since I updated, the display is all distorted and only really works well in landscape mode.  I have contacted them and, of course, the first they said was might have a problem with the UDID so I should uninstall and then re-install.  I did but that didn't change anything.  So I've replied to them (com2us.com) and we'll see if they have any further ideas...  Hope so, it's a fun looking RPG.  I wonder if there are any other cool RPG type games that work nicely on our N7...

radio

Puce Moose:
I've had fun with Star Traders RPG. I haven't upgraded to the paid version yet. It's a fun turn-based space adventure sim, in the vein of a less beautified Space Rangers 2. It's also rather tough; even on the normal difficulty it's easy to get wiped out.

The Nexus Project:
Dead Trigger. Shadow Gun. Siegecraft THD. So far. Want to grab Final Fantasy 3 but can't justify the price

frank:
I'm really looking forward to support for the EA sports games.  Tiger Woods, FIFA, Madden, NBA Jam, etc.  Holding my $25 credit until those are compatible.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version