April 18, 2024, 10:48:00 AM

collapse

Author Topic: restore apps nexus 7 wi-fi 32gb  (Read 1232 times)

Offline hw61

• Popularity: 0
    • View Profile
restore apps nexus 7 wi-fi 32gb
« on: June 06, 2013, 09:45:13 AM »
i updated my rom ( pa android ) Ga apps but the tablet didnt restore my apps  i had to manually do it  . i am backing  up to my google account  and  to titanium . also made a backup before i flashed rom . i have never had a problem before  . so i there something i am doing wrong ? i also had to restore my backup because tablet had a message come on that said tablet is very unstable delete this partition  .  not sure witch one

JayJ

Re: restore apps nexus 7 wi-fi 32gb
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2013, 12:26:26 PM »
Firstly what version of PA are you updating too? One of the Beta's with Halo?
What did you wipe before you flashed the zip?

Usually I just boot to recovery, flash the ROM zip, Gapps, wipe Cache and Dalvik cache. This is commonly referred to as a dirty flash and doesn't wipe the data partition with your user apps.

You have two options, if you have backed up your apps recently in TiBu then restore from there or restore a nandroid if you did one before the update.

I had that message when flashing my Nexus 4 recently, the only way to fix it was a clean install.
Backup your apps using TiBu.
Boot recovery, factory data reset, flash ROM zip, flash Gapps, wipe cache and Dalvik cache, reboot.

Try another dirty flash first but if you get the same message then a clean install is the only way forward.

Sent from my Paranoid Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

* Top Boards

* 'Like' And 'Follow' Us!

* Top Posters

bjs229 bjs229
2682 Posts
S.Prime S.Prime
2017 Posts
Babyfacemagee Babyfacemagee
1263 Posts
matt matt
936 Posts