March 29, 2024, 02:42:02 AM

collapse

Author Topic: Nexus 7 Dock NOT Available Anymore From US Google Play Store...  (Read 1647 times)

Offline Babyfacemagee

• Administrator
  • Popularity: 42
    • View Profile

Well isn't this interesting.  It seems the Nexus 7 dock...which us Nexus 7 owners waited so long to show up for sale after the introduction of Google's Nexus 7 Tablet...is no longer available for sale in the Google Play Store.  The dock is no longer shown among the accessories near the bottom of the Nexus 7 info page and if you go to the old url, which you can click below at the link...you'll see it distinctly sayd "Nexus 7 Dock is not available in your country".

So what does this mean?  Well it COULD mean that Google is letting its supply of accessories run dry to prepare for the introduction of the next generation Nexus 7...that would be my bet.  In fact if you do have a Nexus 7 now and still want to get a Nexus 7 dock, I'd click over to Amazon at the bottom link below and grab one while they're still available.  Not it's possible that Asus could continue to make these for the 1st generation Nexus 7s even after a sequel comes out...but I wouldn't bet the farm on it.   

Now the reason this makes me suspect an incoming new Nexus 7 is because if supplies of the Nexus 7 dock simply had run low, then they most likely would have just put a 'sold out' or 'coming soon' placeholder...not take the product off the site entirely.  So what are your thoughts?  Think this is a sign of an incoming new product???

Use this link to get $10 in FREE BITCOIN at Coinbase, the world's most popular and trusted cryptocurrency account.

* Top Boards

* 'Like' And 'Follow' Us!

* Top Posters

bjs229 bjs229
2682 Posts
S.Prime S.Prime
2017 Posts
Babyfacemagee Babyfacemagee
1263 Posts
matt matt
936 Posts
birdastrompgman birdastrompgman