April 19, 2024, 03:58:43 PM

collapse

Author Topic: Nexus 7 Game Spotlight: Despicable Me 2 'Minion Rush'  (Read 3140 times)

Offline Babyfacemagee

• Administrator
  • Popularity: 42
    • View Profile
Nexus 7 Game Spotlight: Despicable Me 2 'Minion Rush'
« on: June 14, 2013, 08:41:18 AM »

Of all the motion pictures that are coming out this summer I'm not embarrassed to say that the one I'm most looking forward to is 'Despicable Me 2'.  The first 'Despicable Me' was a surprise hit when it was released in 2010 and it was so witty, well written and full of the hilarious and dare I say 'cute' antics of the little yellow henchmen known as Gru's 'Minions' that I can't wait for the sequel.  So of course when an Android game tied to the new movie called 'Minion Rush' showed up in the Google Play Store yesterday I just had to immediately download it and give it a play and guess what...I'm glad I did!  Here, take a look!

ALL THE HEART AND HUMOR OF DESPICABLE ME
• Enjoy unpredictably hilarious Minion moments
• Perform despicable acts through hundreds of missions
• Run through iconic locations, which are full of surprises, secrets and tricky obstacles: Gru’s Lab and Gru’s Residential Area
• Customize your Minion with unique costumes, weapons, and power-ups
• Battle Vector and an all-new villain exclusively created for the game

AN INNOVATIVE AND ORIGINAL GAME
• Encounter secret areas, unique boss fights and amazing power-ups
• Experience custom animation and voice overs, and state-of-the-art 3D graphics
• Enjoy multiple dynamic camera angles
• Engage in various bonus gameplays:
→ Destroy things as Mega Minion
→ Collect bananas riding the Fluffy Unicorn
→ Hang on to Gru’s Rocket for the ride of your life

In what is sure to become many a kid's (or kid at heart) favorite 'endless runner' game in the 'Temple Run' vein, 'Minion Rush' is an absolutely graphically stunning fun time where you play as your favorite Minion and compete against others in order to win the title of 'Minion of the Year'.  There are so many cool little touches in this game, form customizing your minion's costumes and weapons to voice overs from the film and tons of awesome graphical and humorous touches that you'll be laughing all the while staring at awe at the gorgeous graphics.   You'll run through all kinds of iconic locations from the movie while collecting bananas and avoiding evil villains.  You'll battle 'Vector', find secret areas, play in cool 'bonus' areas where you get to hang on to Gru's rocket or even play as 'Mega Minion'!  Seriously, if you're a fan of the movie...and even if you're not...this is a really fun title to play this weekend and your kids are going to simply LOVE it.  Hit the link below but watch out for 'Vector!!!!!

« Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 03:25:18 PM by Babyfacemagee »

Use this link to get $10 in FREE BITCOIN at Coinbase, the world's most popular and trusted cryptocurrency account.

* Top Boards

* 'Like' And 'Follow' Us!

* Top Posters

bjs229 bjs229
2682 Posts
S.Prime S.Prime
2017 Posts
Babyfacemagee Babyfacemagee
1263 Posts
matt matt
936 Posts
birdastrompgman birdastrompgman