March 28, 2024, 07:15:25 AM

collapse

Author Topic: Nexus 7 Game Spotlight: Gameloft's 'Gangstar Vegas'  (Read 1749 times)

Offline Babyfacemagee

• Administrator
  • Popularity: 42
    • View Profile
Nexus 7 Game Spotlight: Gameloft's 'Gangstar Vegas'
« on: June 21, 2013, 02:37:29 PM »

If you're a fan of the legendary game 'Grand Theft Auto' and you own an Android device like the Nexus 7 then you're probably familiar with  Gameloft's 'Gangstar' series.  The latest, 'Gangstar Vegas' is out today in the Google Play Store so I thought I'd give it a whirl and see if it lives up to its predecessors.  I was expecting state of the art Android graphics, plenty of mood music, seedy locations and dare I say blood and guts and well...I wasn't let down...

Now one thing worth mentioning is that this game is BIG.  It's a full 2.5 GB of memory's worth and the city of Vegas as depicted in 'Gangstar Vegas' is NINE TIMES the size of previous Gangstar games.  That's big...and it shows.  It's an open world game with you as an MMA champion whos supposed to throw the big fight...but when things go wrong you find yourself a hunted man who not only has to survive...but get down to the bottom of who wants you dead.  Of course there's plenty of guns, girls and goons along the way for you to blow up...or hook up.  There's 80 different missions, various modes such as MMA, Heist and Carnage.  There's tons of cool weapons such as Molotov cocktails, flamethrowers, machine guns...you name it.  You also get to drive cool vehicles like monster trucks, muscle cars...even fighter jets.  All in all a real fun game with tons of attention to detail that I just loved.  Half the fun is walking around and seeing the different characters, buildings and stores that the developers put in.  Hit the link below to begin your adventure...

« Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 03:23:51 PM by Babyfacemagee »

Use this link to get $10 in FREE BITCOIN at Coinbase, the world's most popular and trusted cryptocurrency account.

* Top Boards

* 'Like' And 'Follow' Us!

* Top Posters

bjs229 bjs229
2682 Posts
S.Prime S.Prime
2017 Posts
Babyfacemagee Babyfacemagee
1263 Posts
matt matt
936 Posts
birdastrompgman birdastrompgman