March 28, 2024, 12:08:46 PM

collapse

Author Topic: Real Racing 3  (Read 1623 times)

Offline YoshiDrei81601

• Popularity: 0
    • View Profile
Real Racing 3
« on: March 26, 2013, 09:09:19 AM »
Hey there guys it's me Yoshi and I'm here to present to you my honest opinions about the new addition to the Real Racing franchise, Real Racing 3. This game is available on the Play Store as a "free" app with in app purchases which (in my case NO) could be a great deal breaker for you guys. The game has many "tiers" which you have to compete in to be able to progress to the next "tiers". It also has approximately 46 (I think) cars that range from your Japanese "tuner" cars to the American "muscle" cars and most importantly (drum roll please) the Italian "exotic" cars. It has many licensed race tracks from around the world including: Silverstone in UK, Mount Panorama in Australia and MANY more. Although things here might be so promising there is just one little thing I want to sort out, the apps "freemium" type of gameplay needs you to spend REAL money just to have "gold" which is the much higher type of currency in the game. The gold is needed to speed up repairs, deliveries, buy expensive cars, and to respray your cars paint (seriously?) . Thank you for reading through my own review of the game Real Racing 3. (I made this at night so there might have been things that were missed out so I'm going to edit this things later on).

Rating: 7/10

Current Gadgets: Nexus 7, Nexus 4
Past Gadgets: Galaxy Tab 10.1, Xperia Arc S

* Top Boards

* 'Like' And 'Follow' Us!

* Top Posters

bjs229 bjs229
2682 Posts
S.Prime S.Prime
2017 Posts
Babyfacemagee Babyfacemagee
1263 Posts