March 29, 2024, 04:10:34 AM

collapse

Author Topic: New Nexus 7.2 Label Detail Pic Leaks: 4GB Of Ram? 1920 x 1200 WUXGA Display?  (Read 1938 times)

Offline Babyfacemagee

• Administrator
  • Popularity: 42
    • View Profile

Just yesterday we saw the first video of the reported 2nd generation Nexus 7 and we heard rumors of a possible 4GB of ram on the device.  In the video however, we never really got a clear shot of the specifications label on the back of the device.  Well it seems that today CNET has come into a possession of a clearer shot of the back of the device and just said label and it seems pretty clear from the image that the device contains 16 chips of 256MB DDR3 Ram, which totals up to exactly 4096MB or 4GB.  Now if this is accurate it will be quite a surprise since all current phones and tablets max out at 2GB of ram. 

Now the label reveals a lot more details of the tech hardware, including full model numbers of all the components and some of the label does appear to have been rubbed off in some raised places.  If you look carefully however next to the 'LCD' box we think we've also deciphered what appears to say a 7" LCD WUXGA GL LED...in otherwords this tablet has a resolution of 1920 x 1200...which is what the rumors had suggested...FULL HD.  The other specs you can see for yourself such as the 1.2MP front camera, 5MP rear, upper and lower speakers, 3950MAh battery, Gyroscope and ME671K Main Board with APQ8064 processor which we translate as a Snapdragon S4 Pro.  What are your thoughts guys?  Does 4MB running a 1920 x 1200 screen get your attention?

CNET
« Last Edit: July 18, 2013, 07:56:05 PM by Babyfacemagee »

Use this link to get $10 in FREE BITCOIN at Coinbase, the world's most popular and trusted cryptocurrency account.

Offline S.Prime

• PM if You have a Forum Issue
  • Global Moderator
  • Popularity: 80
  • Galaxy S3-TPT-HTC Flyer-Nexus 7 & 10-Rooted 100%
    • View Profile
With all of the information that is dropping about the Nexus 7.2, it may become one of Google's best "not keep" secrets.  :)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

« Last Edit: July 19, 2013, 09:21:04 AM by S.Prime »
IT Service Professional - I just want a device to be productive.

Offline radiocycle

• Popularity: 9
    • View Profile
Bring it on! I'm all over it...

radio
Time flies like arrows... Fruit flies like bananas!

* Top Boards

* 'Like' And 'Follow' Us!

* Top Posters

bjs229 bjs229
2682 Posts
S.Prime S.Prime
2017 Posts
Babyfacemagee Babyfacemagee
1263 Posts
matt matt
936 Posts
birdastrompgman birdastrompgman