Other Cool Nexus 7, Android And Tech Related Stuff > Chromecast And The Nexus 7

Chromecast!

(1/3) > >>

JayJ:
Although not technically a part of 4.3 my best part of the presentation (yes I watched it live) was Chromecast, that's some really cool stuff... Otherwise the restricted profiles is brilliant for letting the kids play on my N7...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

S.Prime:
I will have to agree with JayJ, the Chromecast device was sweet, in fact I ordered one today from Amazon. At this point it will not display local content from your device, but with the release of the SDK, I believe we will see an app for local content very soon. $35 US and free shipping was too good to pass up.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

JayJ:
Unfortunately it's not available here in the UK yet, hopefully we won't have to wait as long as we did for o other Google services or worse still accessories like the still not available Qi charger for the Nexus 4...

birdastrompgman:
Finally, something new for the Nexus 7!

I'm not the lowest of the low, but I am the slowest of the slow (49.3 mpg over 45k miles in  Scion xB)

CBers:

--- Quote from: JayJ on July 24, 2013, 08:45:09 PM ---Unfortunately it's not available here in the UK yet, hopefully we won't have to wait as long as we did for o other Google services or worse still accessories like the still not available Qi charger for the Nexus 4...

--- End quote ---
Could we order from the US?

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version