2013 Nexus 7 Discussion Forums (2nd Generation, Nexus 7 FHD, Nexus 7.2) > New Nexus 7 General Discussion Topics (2nd Gen)

"Top Gun"

(1/7) > >>

S.Prime:
bjs229 appears to be the "Top Gun", when it comes to having the Nexus 7 2013, "In Hand", on 26Jul2013. Can any "Forum Member", knock off bjs229, for "Top Gun" status?. Just for fun, if you are a forum member, and you can top bjs229, post your, "In Hand Date." BFM and JayJ, are appointed as, "Top Gun Judges." Remember, claims are in the spirit of fun and are accepted as proof by member statement and do not require validation. 30Jul2013 ends the Top Gun challenge, so can anyone take the, "Yellow Jersey? "

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

bjs229:
We will test for performance enhancing steroids. Lol

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

JayJ:
I'm sad I can't compete as Google has decided in their infinite wisdom that the UK and the rest of the world have to wait, is looking like September here... 😞

Let the competition commence...

S.Prime:
I just scooped up a 32GB Nexus 7 2013 from my local Walmart. Saturday 27Jul2013  8)

I cannot bump Barry from the Top Gun spot and you may not either but share with the forum when you have your Nexus 7 2013 in hand. BTW, my small town Walmart had 3 of the 16 GB models and 2 of the 32 GB models.

bjs229:
Nice Prime! Congrats.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version